• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 stevemel

stevemel

Tortoise Member

• PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 08:28 PM

hi guys at the mo this is best pics i can get of her try and put more up soon xxxxAttached File  IMG_00821.JPG   1.33MB   48 downloadsAttached File  IMG_00811.JPG   1.39MB   64 downloadsAttached File  IMG_00801.JPG   1.78MB   61 downloadsAttached File  IMG_00771.JPG   1.53MB   42 downloads

#2 mildredsmam

mildredsmam

Advanced Tortoise Member

• Administrator
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,821 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 09:09 PM

hi shes lovely and to be truthfull she looks fine to me :)

#3 Guest_Chrissyan_*

Guest_Chrissyan_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 June 2012 - 11:20 PM

Posted Image
She looks okay to me, not as bad as I expected from your description. You said that she was very, very small for her age, but you have been given so much wrong advice from the start, are you sure you were given the right age and sex for her? What is the problem with her front legs? It is not apparent anything is wrong from the photo, she just looks like a normal tort to me.

BTW she is adorable and lucky to find you both, as you were to find her. Her new life starts now. :)

#4 mildredsmam

mildredsmam

Advanced Tortoise Member

• Administrator
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,821 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 09:26 AM

hi have you weighed her yet most of us weigh our torts and keep a dairy of it then you can see if shes gained or lost ant weight :)

#5 Freddy

Freddy

Advanced Tortoise Member

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 948 posts
  • Interests:Journalism, Amateur Radio, Astronomy, History, Literature, Music, Photography, Gardening, Conservation, Birdwatching, Tortoises.

Posted 02 June 2012 - 06:23 PM

Doris looks great! :) Thanks for posting the pics. ^_^ Best of luck with her. ;)
Kind Regards
Freddy :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users