- - - - -

Here to help

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_internationaltortoiseguru_*

Guest_internationaltortoiseguru_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 January 2006 - 02:58 PM

Hi, I've been keeping tortoises for years and thought I'd give a little back, any questions, throw them my way!

#2 Guest_p1glet_*

Guest_p1glet_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 January 2006 - 03:00 PM

Hi and welome to the forum,
Darren

#3 Guest_internationaltortoiseguru_*

Guest_internationaltortoiseguru_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 January 2006 - 03:04 PM

[updated:LAST EDITED ON 31-01-06 AT 03:06 PM (GMT)]Hi Darren, what info can the lengendary internationaltortoiseguru give you today?

#4 Guest_p1glet_*

Guest_p1glet_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 January 2006 - 03:43 PM

legendry never heard of this name! not in the tortoise world anyway thanks for the offer of help but have no problems that need an answer just yet i was just welcoming you aboard but look forward to hearing your advise in the future,

#5 Guest_kirsty10_*

Guest_kirsty10_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 January 2006 - 03:56 PM

Hello internationaltortoiseguru! You know you might have a bit of competition for your title on this form! There are a few folk on here that could write what they don't know about torts on the back of a postage stamp. Anyway what kind of torts do you keep ITG? is it ok to call you that the full version takes a long time to type and I don't know if I'm comfortable addressing you as guru....:)

#6 Guest_omare_*

Guest_omare_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 January 2006 - 05:11 PM

[updated:LAST EDITED ON 31-01-06 AT 05:40 PM (GMT)]Kirsty you do make me laugh, your so funny girl lol:) lol

#7 Guest_tortoise_lover_*

Guest_tortoise_lover_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 January 2006 - 05:56 PM

may i point out that ur not a 'guru' if u advise giving bored torotises a PS2...

#8 Guest_Terrific Tortoise_*

Guest_Terrific Tortoise_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 January 2006 - 08:49 PM

Well I would have welcomed you in much the same manner as I myself had been recently welcomed here, but after reading your posts so far!!!I will not be giving you such a greeting!!!...Heres what you do get though- I think you have come to the wrong forum with your silly little posts (especially to a 14 year old tortoise owner) who was merely asking for some sound advice. There are plenty of other forums out there offering "immature outlets" (but you already know that, you must be a member with most). As for claiming to be a "Guru"! :7 I reckon your probably in your teens at most, your only related tortoise connection being the proud owner of every "ninja turtle film"!!!:7...InternationlTortoiseGuru??? I am officially renaming you InternationalDopeyIgnorantOpininatedTortoise, which is far too much to type! so shall we shorten it to I.D.I.O.T.:7 :7 :7 ...all the best...T.T.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users