4 replies to this topic

#1 Heathcliff58

Heathcliff58

Tortoise Forum Newby

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 07:39 AM

Hi all
We were given a tortoise to baby sit a few years ago (2-3) and still have her, the thing is we have such busy lives what with have not been spending enough time with her.
So if there are any tortoise people in the bedfordshire area that would like to give her a home. Please contact me. I'm not going to give her to any Tom dick or harry. So if you do want her I will need to see where she is going.

Martin

Attached File  image.jpg   89.5KB   24 downloads

#2 mildredsmam

mildredsmam

Advanced Tortoise Member

• Administrator
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,802 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 08:01 AM

hi martin

welcome to the forum :)

you could send sue ( wizzasmum ) a message   http://www.hermann-t...?showuser=22354 as she helps rehome a lot of tortoise she might be able to help you aswell, im sure she has a list of people ready to rehome. :)

#3 Guest_Wizzasmum_*

Guest_Wizzasmum_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 April 2013 - 01:28 PM

I do. Martin has contacted me - am waiting for more pics if so, specifically plastron (underneath) shots. Once I can determine subspecies, will contact me prospective rehomers and then advertise on Tortsmad. Thanks Karen

#4 nutbud

nutbud

Tortoise Forum Newby

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 05:09 AM

Hi karen I would love to rehome her.... I live in herts so not too far.... what do u need pics of? I have 3 thbs xx

#5 Guest_Wizzasmum_*

Guest_Wizzasmum_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 May 2013 - 05:26 PM

I do. Martin has contacted me - am waiting for more pics if so, specifically plastron (underneath) shots. Once I can determine subspecies, will contact me prospective rehomers and then advertise on Tortsmad. Thanks Karen

I never received he necessary pics to determine subspecies etc, so not sure if this tortoise has been rehomed or not.

I will have two male hermanni (Thb) for rehoming very soon though. Bred by myself and coming back for rehoming sadly. They have not been kept too well and are pyramided, but not in the way that they have suffered dietry problems, more a laci of humidity. They are nicely domed, but bumpy :(

Sorry for hijacking thread.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users