- - - - -

New Member Again

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Terrific Tortoise_*

Guest_Terrific Tortoise_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 January 2006 - 11:11 PM

Hi there, I have only just joined this Forum today, My name is Paul and I have quite a large collection of Torts consisting of Hermanns and Spur thiged (Iberas). I have had some success in breeding, and am also registered with DEFRA. My Forum name is Terrific Tortoise, but I prefer just plain old (T.T.)..now if I can just figure out how to post photos?!...I have Posted some pics of my Hermanns Torts, so I guess I should do the same here for my Spur Thighed (Iberas)

#2 Guest_egyptiandan64_*

Guest_egyptiandan64_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 January 2006 - 01:48 AM

Hi Paul the iberas look great. I see you've had lots of success with the iberas, that picture is awesome. I'm sure you'll have lots to add to the forum here, Welcome aboard.
Dan

#3 Guest_blondesarah_*

Guest_blondesarah_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 January 2006 - 10:00 AM

Wellcome, great pictures. It will be great to have your advice on here

#4 Guest_Terrific Tortoise_*

• Guests

Posted 15 January 2006 - 11:57 AM

Hi blondesarah, thanks for the welcome, having looked around on this forum, I may need a little advice myself!!! Of coarse I recognise your name from "the other forum"...T.T.

#5 Guest_Terrific Tortoise_*

• Guests

Posted 15 January 2006 - 11:53 AM

Hi Dan, cheers mate, and thank you for the welcome, I have a feeling that Ibera went on to lay a very large clutch of 17 eggs (I have the photo somewhere), although it may well have been a combination of 2 clutches? She is fantastic though, she weighs over 3 kilos/6.6lbs...T.T.

#6 Guest_omare_*

Guest_omare_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 January 2006 - 04:25 PM

Welcome TT, lovely pictures, great tortoises honey:)

#7 Guest_Terrific Tortoise_*

• Guests

Posted 15 January 2006 - 09:21 PM

Hi omare, thanks once again for the welcome, this could be a stupid question?! (no offence intended) but do you call everyone honey?...T.T.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users