• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Graham

Graham

Advanced Tortoise Member

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 424 posts
  • Interests:Looking after my Harry, of course, birdwatching, writing articles for my professional journal, Taekwon-Do, going to the ballet, eating out, holidaying in Scotland with my wife.

Posted 21 January 2021 - 03:25 PM

It's been a long, difficult year for everyone, and now hopefully, the end is in sight. Understandably, the forum came to almost a halt, which is a shame, for it's been a mine of help and information for everyone over the years.

Let's not let it slip into oblivion; start posting questions, experiences or even just messages to get kick started again.

With the spring on the horizon, and torts shortly emerging, there should be plenty to talk about, along with getting the enclosures ready again.

Come on, everyone, lets get chatting!

:wave:  :yay:

#2 wizzasmum

wizzasmum

Advanced Tortoise Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1,396 posts
  • Interests:Family
    Tortoise keeping and breeding
    Gardening
    Greyhound rescue
    Reading
    Walking
    Travelling

Posted 21 January 2021 - 05:34 PM

[quote name="Graham" post="69182" timestamp="1611242715"]It's been a long, difficult year for everyone, and now hopefully, the end is in sight. Understandably, the forum came to almost a halt, which is a shame, for it's been a mine of help and information for everyone over the years.
Let's not let it slip into oblivion; start posting questions, experiences or even just messages to get kick started again.
With the spring on the horizon, and torts shortly emerging, there should be plenty to talk about, along with getting the enclosures ready again.
Come on, everyone, lets get chatting!

:wave:  :yay:[/quote

Couldn’t agree more Graham. Not everyone is a Facebook fan ;)

#3 NANACAZ

NANACAZ

Tortoise Member

• PipPip
  • 61 posts
  • Interests:Walking dog, watching my tortoise.Holidays

Posted 21 January 2021 - 07:16 PM

Hi

I am just looking to order some seeds from Herbiseed to plant in greenhouse ready for her to munch on when she awakes from hibernation (cant wait) :)

I'm looking forward to hearing about other peoples torts and how they have got on over the winter.

Great to hear from you guys.

:winkgrin:

Carol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users