- - - - -

Thanks for everything.....

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 Guest_Dexieii_*

Guest_Dexieii_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 February 2006 - 04:26 AM

Omare, I have just logged on for the first time in a while and have only just seen this nonsense. Please don't leave, you have been extremely helpful and friendly to me, particularly as you were the first to welcome me to the site. Forward these obscene emails to someone who can trace the IP address and unmask the culprit.

Dex x

#22 Guest_sam121212_*

Guest_sam121212_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 February 2006 - 06:56 PM

Omare
I have just read through all the postings and i totally aggree with them. You helped me so much when i first got Archie and you will be missed. Please come back

Love Sam and Archie

#23 Guest_george_hermann_*

Guest_george_hermann_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 February 2006 - 08:24 PM

[updated:LAST EDITED ON 27-02-06 AT 08:39 PM (GMT)]I'd better edit this post, as I don't think the use of swearing would be acceptable on this forum. Let's just say Omare was rail-roaded out of here by a couple of half-arsed David Bellamy wannabes, acting like some sort of herpetological star chamber. Downright sinister and probably perpetrated by the kind of nerd who'd run a mile rather than confront you with the said argument in a pub.

#24 Guest_Darren_*

Guest_Darren_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 February 2006 - 08:45 PM

Omare

you were one of the first people to help me on here so please Come back, sounds like there is more support for you than against you, come back and work with the webmaster to drive the scum that have upset out of the forum. Don't let them beat you this is your forum to.

PLEASE COME BACK OMARE.

Regards
Darren

#25 Guest_p1glet_*

Guest_p1glet_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 February 2006 - 09:19 PM

I am quite surprised that omare hasn't returned but if someone know's who shes been victimised by that she feels that she can't return they should inform the web master immediately and have these people removed
Darren

#26 Guest_george_hermann_*

Guest_george_hermann_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 February 2006 - 09:50 PM

[updated:LAST EDITED ON 27-02-06 AT 09:51 PM (GMT)]Omare is much stronger than this, it'd take more than the threat of some herpetological nerd sending horrid e-mails to drive her away, but she chooses not to return. Put bluntly (and these are MY words) she won't get into a pissing contest over issues like hibernation. Good luck to her, she never had a harsh word about anyone. We all know that the belligerent creep who e-mailed her did it under an anonymous guise, so they wouldn't get 'caught', but that merely emphasises how spineless they are. The perpetrator is no doubt still on this forum, and for what it's worth, the anonymous nerd reading this message will know i'm talking about them. Cyber-geek and all-round p*ssy.

#27 Guest_ossypete_*

Guest_ossypete_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 February 2006 - 11:02 PM

after reading these messages over the last few days i am quite surprised to see some of the replies on here especially the most recent which to me to be quite honest seem quite worying .I do not know Omare personally on here so will not take sides but do we all actually know what went on to be honest ?? asumptions are being posted here from what happened to who etc and what was said but do we know this is actually the truth. we know omares version from what was posted but thats all we know.if She decided to leave then surely thats her decision , please dont get me wrong here as i am not sticking up for anyone. But i do feel some people posting their vicious replies here about others should realise they are actually doing the same things that Omare left for !. This is a forum for tort keepers who wish to share information and learn from others so why not assist in this and post help on topics to others because i am sure if omare is reading this its what she would encourage.The information from what Omare received ie email addresses was sent to the webmaster and police so i am sure they are aware of who these people are.On any forum you will always find people who think they can bully others, This is what moderated forums are here to stop.We are all tortoise keepers arent we and enjoy helping others , well then why dont we try to keep this forum going again as i have seen if things dont get better it will close down which i think is a shame. So why dont we lock this post or even better delete it and start afresh here but encourage people to get on. web please mod as appropriate. But i think sometmes people need to think.

#28 Guest_george_hermann_*

Guest_george_hermann_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 February 2006 - 11:58 PM

[updated:LAST EDITED ON 28-02-06 AT 00:22 AM (GMT)]Vicious replies? Please do me a favour. Omare was sent a particularly 'vicious' e-mail which, if it wasn't so disturbing, would've been utterly pathetic and mean-spirited. The perpetrator(s) should be aware EXACTLY what the general consensus is about him / her/ them.

Again, apologies if you consider my replies to be 'vicious' (re: The Omare thread) but the vast majority of forum users here will not tolerate the way she was treated.

I did happen to think the matter was closed but some poor soul innocently asked what had happened to her and here we are again, full circle.

I agree with you on the whole issue of this thread, it's stirred up a lot of ill feeling, and I think it's beginning to overshadow the comparitively tame issue of tortoise keeping LOL

Omare 1 Nerds 0

#29 Guest_torty_less_*

Guest_torty_less_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 February 2006 - 12:21 AM

dont go omare u will be missed so much by us all, dont let them win :'(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users