- - - - -

Nasty rating

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_blondesarah_*

Guest_blondesarah_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 February 2006 - 01:17 PM

I got a very nasty rating today off andrea888 and im not happy at all. The rating states that i have been sending nasty messages to the wrong people, the only person i did this to was omare and the message was not nasty at all. I believe that andrea888 is omare signed in under a different email address as i find it very funny how she only pops up when omare is in trouble. I am not happy.

#2 Guest_mattgriffin1_*

Guest_mattgriffin1_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 February 2006 - 01:29 PM

I doubt andrea888 is Omare as I think Omare would just say what she had to say without needing to do it under an alias. I do agree that andrea888 only posts very rarely and when she does it does stir trouble so it is a bit fishy. I don't think I have ever read a 'nasty' thread that you have written Sarah and there was nothing nasty in that last hibernation thread at all. I would try not to let it get to you. I have read the negative comment she gave you and it just smacks of a nasty bitter person with too much time on their hands.
Rise above it!

Matt.

#3 Guest_blondesarah_*

Guest_blondesarah_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 February 2006 - 01:33 PM

[updated:LAST EDITED ON 17-02-06 AT 01:33 PM (GMT)]Thanks matt im just so angry but i do really believe it is omare as she is the only person i have sent a message to that wasnt intended for her.

#4 Guest_mattgriffin1_*

Guest_mattgriffin1_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 February 2006 - 01:38 PM

you always seemed to get on quite well with omare though. can you think of a reason why she or anyone would suddenly target you?

#5 Guest_blondesarah_*

Guest_blondesarah_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 February 2006 - 01:47 PM

mainly because of the hibernation thread i feel very strongly about hibernation, she didnt like that at all, she didnt like the fact i was close friends with darren and i think she felt that i was the one who carried the thread on causing more people to add and she doesn't like being wrong.
If you look back on the thread about Cat amongest the pigeons time again...... she states that 'Just because you have lots of tortoises does not make you tortoise keeper of the year and you should remember that.'
mean while on the other tortoises forum i posted about my pancakes and andrea888 said 'Lovely tortoises Sarah, suppose that makes you tortoise keeper of the year, you must be so proud.'
Basically aiming the cat amongest the pigeons thread to me.
Im not a nasty person just on here to give advice.

#6 Guest_KERRYPUDGE1_*

Guest_KERRYPUDGE1_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 February 2006 - 01:40 PM

I'm not sure who's who on here as i havnt been a member for very long but i know that you(Sarah) seem a very nice person.It seems very childish to leave bad feedback with out discussing it with you first(im presuming that she hasnt).Is the rating thing a bit like feedback on ebay?

#7 Guest_kirsty10_*

Guest_kirsty10_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 February 2006 - 02:26 PM

Was there not an Eastenders episode similar to this???;) Joking apart I had suspected Andrea888 might be an alias but didn't want to say. If it is then just rise above it Sarah they're obviously mad maddies with not much else to do! Hopefully Andrea666 as I like to call her will not bother you again!!

#8 Guest_blondesarah_*

Guest_blondesarah_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 February 2006 - 02:28 PM

lol there is just no need, its not nice to be told you are malicious and two faced.

#9 Guest_kirsty10_*

Guest_kirsty10_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 February 2006 - 02:31 PM

[updated:LAST EDITED ON 17-02-06 AT 02:31 PM (GMT)]Outrageous and over the top if you ask me! Nobody even said anything that could be described as that! CRAZY people!

#10 Guest_Calamity Jane_*

Guest_Calamity Jane_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 February 2006 - 03:13 PM

Hi Sarah,
I wouldnt worry too much about this person Whoever they may be, One thing for sure they are just so jealous of you and they probably want what you have got. I get this all the time LOL (not being a big head of course:)
You know what the saying is Blondes have more FUN!!!!!!;)

Yours
Joanne
X
www.tortoises.piczo.com
www.thetorthouse.piczo.com

#11 Guest_blondesarah_*

Guest_blondesarah_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 February 2006 - 03:15 PM

lol i think she is a bit jealous because i have a sexy boyfriend lol. its just like being back at school

#12 Guest_Calamity Jane_*

Guest_Calamity Jane_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 February 2006 - 03:22 PM

I know people like this used to bother me but not anymore,, Now I just laugh at them.;):P

Yours
Joanne
X
www.tortoises.piczo.com
www.thetorthouse.piczo.com

#13 Guest_kirsty10_*

Guest_kirsty10_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 February 2006 - 03:55 PM

Aye, it's totally your own fault Sarah for showing us that picture of him holding the tort ;) lol If you like I'll post a picture of my sexy boyfriend and then you lot can send me your jealous hate mail! lol :P :P

#14 Guest_lisa0307_*

Guest_lisa0307_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 February 2006 - 04:46 PM

[updated:LAST EDITED ON 17-02-06 AT 04:47 PM (GMT)]Sarah, why are you making such a fuss, I remember you sending me private messages about people on the forum last year so you can't deny you've done this. If Andrea has received one of your messages by accident then it's no wonder shes given you a bad rating, you can't have it all your own way you know, if you live by the sword you die by the sword. I bet lots of people on this forum have been responsible at some time or another for sending something their not proud of, just because you've been found out don't winge about it now, it's better just to appologise and everyone can move on.

#15 Guest_kirsty10_*

Guest_kirsty10_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 February 2006 - 04:55 PM

I thought we were by laughing about it??? Nobodies whinging about it! Nobody should have to apologise for something they haven't done. Mentioning what has happened in the past is not helpful either! I hope your not another of Omare's alter egos!? ;) That was a joke BTW!
Oh and I think living and dying by the sword is a bit of an extravagant phrase to use over a daft tortoise forum! Perhaps you should move on....?

#16 Guest_lisa0307_*

Guest_lisa0307_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 February 2006 - 04:57 PM

I'm not being nasty, all I was saying was everyone does and says things that they are not proud of all through their lives. It's only a stupid ratings system for gods sake, why would anyone bother with it.

#17 Guest_kirsty10_*

Guest_kirsty10_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 February 2006 - 05:08 PM

I think because there has been a bit of silliness over the hibernation thread and this has carried on for some reason despite everyone agreeing to differ...?
I personally take the ratings system v. seriously and am deeply hurt that I only have one star and that was from Omare! haha! For all her faults she obviously had good taste!!! lol!

#18 Guest_blondesarah_*

Guest_blondesarah_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 February 2006 - 05:01 PM

[updated:LAST EDITED ON 17-02-06 AT 05:02 PM (GMT)]I am not making such a fuss thank you very much lisa, can you let me know what messages i have sent you? because i cannot remember and if i have i have not sent you nasty ones. I have never sent andrea888 a message just sent omare the wrong one which was not nasty at all. I am not winging just dont like to be called names when it is not true. I know you are great m8s with omare no need to target me. Omare has sent me and other people nasty messages but i dont go rating nasty things do i?
Omare also needs to get her story right she once said her house was so clean then the next it is a hippy paradise. she told me she had 6 tortoises then some one else she had 9???? has she got any???
Now i dont want to cause a huge arguement again but i am not having any body calling me names it is nasty and uncalled for.

#19 Guest_lisa0307_*

Guest_lisa0307_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 February 2006 - 05:03 PM

If being mates with someone causes this much fuss I'm glad I'm not. Instead of ranting on the forum about what you dislike why haven't you emailed Andrea and talk to her about it, this is not going to get you anywhere.

#20 Guest_blondesarah_*

Guest_blondesarah_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 February 2006 - 05:09 PM

andrea is omare and i have emailed her, doubt she will email me back tho.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users