Guest_jeff_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 March 2006 - 10:39 PM

He is a very very sad man

#24 Guest_george_hermann_*

Guest_george_hermann_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 March 2006 - 10:21 AM

On the contrary, Jeff. He is a very rich man, and I suspect he has everything to be happy about selling torts at those prices.
Now, on the other hand, if you're suggesting that he's sad in the emotionally stunted and morally bankrupt sense, then ... yes. }>

I am not one of those who, in expressing opinions, confine themselves to facts - Mark Twain

#25 Guest_george_hermann_*

Guest_george_hermann_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 March 2006 - 10:48 AM

Full respect to Sue, anyone know who she is? She ripped his argument to shreds with a few well placed facts, I consider her to be the Roger Cook of the tortoise fraternity :)

I am not one of those who, in expressing opinions, confine themselves to facts - Mark Twain

#26 Guest_p1glet_*

Guest_p1glet_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 March 2006 - 10:55 AM

Sue is a very highly respected member of the tortoise trust and avid keeper of torts i take my hat off to her for such well placed words well done sue we are all behind you
Darren

#27 Guest_Hayley_Elizabeth_*

Guest_Hayley_Elizabeth_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 March 2006 - 12:31 PM

[updated:LAST EDITED ON 02-03-06 AT 12:48 PM (GMT)]WELL DONE EVERY 1!!!

EVERY 1 IS ENTILED 2 AN OPION BUT HE IS JUST SINGLING OUT ONE PERSON THE WHOLE IDEA THIS FORUM IS TO SHARE INFO, ASK QUEATIONS AND GIVE ADVICE. IF YOU JOIN A FORUM THAT IS WHAT TO EXPECT SO THERE IS N0 NEED FOR WHAT MR PARROT BOY SAID.

I TOLD PEOPLE ON HERE ABOUT MY TORT AND SET UP THEY ADVICED ME ASKED ME QUESTIONS AND I ANSWERED HONESTLY. AND i HAVE HAD SOME GREAT ADVICE WHICH HAS IMPROVED MYP TORTS LITTLE LIFE.

IGNORE PEOPLE LIKE THAT ON THE FORUM AS MOST PEOPLE ON HERE ARE ONLY CONCERNED ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE AND THERE TORTS WHICH IS GOOD AND IT IS ALL ABOUT!!

WELL I JUTS DECIDED TO INVESTIGATE HIS WEB PAGE. HE'S SO CLEVER HE'S GOT HEAT MATTS PRICED UP TO SELL WITH VIV SETUPS. HE'S IN IT FOR THE MONEY NOT THE FUN. WHAT A LOSER.

HAYLEY ELIZABETH SEVERN xxxXXXX

#28 Guest_jb14__*

Guest_jb14__*
  • Guests

Posted 03 March 2006 - 09:13 AM

Sue is great i got my tort from her and she has been a wonderful help to me every problem i have had she has sorted :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users