- - - - -

Signatures

• Please log in to reply
132 replies to this topic

#21 Guest_DCTORTOISES_*

Guest_DCTORTOISES_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 April 2006 - 04:11 PM

Lokk i buy and sell tortoises so i guess i am a dealer but that does not make me a bad person i do this as i need to make money to keep my own animals . i sell mainly uk c/b animals as i do not breed all species i buy from uk breeders and it saves them having to have people in their properaties. As for people that what to hate me then you have that choice . People that sell tortoises are dealers aswell as breeders as far as i am concerned you deal in tortoises that is a dealer you sell tortoises that is a dealer.Now i have tried to be nice i have stayed clear from shelledwarriors web site as i have no interest in going to a site that is run by people that do not like me even though one sold me his redfoots at trade prices in the past. I respect anyone who sells their tortoises to pay for the upkeep of their own i do not respect importers of 100s and 1000s of w/c tortoises passed as c/f and even registered as c/b but this will never stop as some people will allways go for a tortoise that costs £55 to £60 as they just don't care its just cheap.A throw away pet for their kids these people i will not give the time of day to.
As for ebay yes i am doing very well infact i make more money from selling on equipment ebay than i do selling tortoises from my home. I know there are people out there that want to find a reason to justify hating me but i also know there are far more that respect me and i can call friends so please let this end for everyone's sake. Like i have said many times i do not import, i do not sell w/c animals with paperwork saying they are c/b . all my animals are wormed and vet checked before rehoming or sale and i quanteen all new animals i have in even uk c/b animals. now any one who wishes to slag me off my email address is dean@dctortoises.co.uk and i will answer all email this should stop all this rubbish on these sites and let people get on with what they are ment for help and advice not a slagging match of ego's.
Thanks for all the kind emails through this anoying and stress full time and yes i am still open and will remain open as long as i can but i can not spend as much time wasting it on here arguing with childish people wanting to spread lies and untruthfull facts that they know nothing about as that is why my life is so sad at the moment. i will argue with you in private emails but no more on these forums
thanks
Dean

#22 Guest_rileytortoises_*

Guest_rileytortoises_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 April 2006 - 05:28 PM

[updated:LAST EDITED ON 16-04-06 AT 05:32 PM (GMT)]well said dean,

i just dont understand what the problem is with the few people who always slag you down. you are such a nice man and if i was you i wouldnt let it get you down, you have helped loads of new keepers out, you only sell uk cb animals and sell them with all the correct items needed to keep them alive, you worm them and they dont leave your house untill you are happy to sell them to a customer, now only if the "" petshops"" did half as much you do we wouldnt have any problems but as you say people will go for the cheep torts and thats why pet shops still go on selling imports, you on the other hand worm everything and if people say you import torts than i will scan the cities paperwork from my egyptains you sold me and everyone can see that it says UK CB.
it wasnt so long ago i had a women almost crying because she got a tort from a well know member on hear that was infested with worms but still everyone thinks the member is the gods gift.
well if any wants a tortoises i would send them to dc tortoises as they are the best place to get a new pet from. all animals are free from worms and other health problems and are uk cb.
now as dean said stop this stupidness if you have a problem with dc hes given you his email send him one dont posted it on this and other forums,

THE FORUMS ARE FOR HELPING PEOPLE NOT FOR A SLAGIN MATCH.
HOW ARE YOU HELPING PEOPLE AND THE ANIMALS BY DOING THIS.

#23 Guest_blondesarah_*

Guest_blondesarah_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 April 2006 - 06:14 PM

[updated:LAST EDITED ON 16-04-06 AT 06:17 PM (GMT)]Piglet is the so called gods gift member and he has no problems in in his name been using as the seller of the supposably worm infested tortoise. It was a horsfield that the woman had and if she sent you a vets report of finding of worms i will eat my hat. As i also know a little bit about parasitic problems in tortoises i certaily know that it is impossible to get a parasitic infestation when the tortoise was kept on hemp substrate and fed on T lady grown mix (grown in sterilized top soil undercover). So where did the parasitic worms come from? please explain.
This tortoise was fed two types of toxic plants in the new owners care as well as raw onion, on it PM the tortoise was found not to have any parasites but it had deteriorated internal vital organs.
Piglet replaced the tortoise with a new baby very reluctantly after explaining a proper dietary regime and the lady is more than pleased with her new animal as she was with her orignal one.
Unfortunately the lady does not come on this site because of trouble makers, intigaters and finger pointers.
Dean where do you cause problems everywhere you go?

#24 Guest_jms__*

Guest_jms__*
  • Guests

Posted 16 April 2006 - 08:04 PM

You seem to be suggesting that hemp bedding is a preventative against worms which is a little misleading,as any material which can absorb moisture,is capable of hosting viable worm eggs for a considerable length of time. Even though a tortoise has been recently wormed, immediately the medicine has passed through its system this animal will slowly become reinfested unless steps have been taken to sterilize it's bedding Whether this bedding is hemp or some other moisture retaining material. most animals which live and feed on the ground will carry a certain number of parasitic worms but it is only when this worm burden becomes excessive that health problems occur.

#25 Guest_jms__*

Guest_jms__*
  • Guests

Posted 16 April 2006 - 04:21 PM

I do not understand the reason for banning dealers from forums simply for trying to make a living, they are not pretending to be something they are not, merely joining in. After all, it isn't uncommon for other members of forums to run a nice little sideline, selling their surplus stock and using the forums as their market-place. Don't be too quick in condemning other members, without good reason and if you have grievances about Dealers, voice them in a civilised manner and await a response from them.

#26 Guest_DCTORTOISES_*

Guest_DCTORTOISES_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 April 2006 - 06:08 PM

well its come to a certain person now ringing my mobile and not speaking silly realy as i have their number as they did not block sending it this has happened 3 times straight after each other . how childish is that then. have they noyt the guts to even talk to me how sad. i am a patient man but this is now harrasment and the next time it happens i will phone the police and give them the n umbers that is a warning . if you want to speak to me the phone but at least talk . Also i have a 2 and 3 year old just going to bed and if you wake them then it is getting personal and the police will be involved.Now grow up or your number will be posted all over the net

#27 Guest_DCTORTOISES_*

Guest_DCTORTOISES_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 April 2006 - 06:19 PM

i am not making a living from it infact i am at a very high loss but i do it because i love animals infact all my family went to the zoo today if i could load some pictures of the animals there i would

#28 Guest_rupert_the_dog_*

Guest_rupert_the_dog_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 April 2006 - 08:15 PM

[updated:LAST EDITED ON 16-04-06 AT 08:45 PM (GMT)]Hi,

Artie you are abusive and if you get banned for your tirade of rubbish then lets be straight talking you will not be missed.

You named me in your rubbish post but I have never given advice on any forum as I am so far from being a tortoise expert, so your point of being a know it all is lost on me. I only post about what I have experienced as a tortoise owner and when I feel people are being ripped.

DC and Riley you are the same person so stop being so underhanded and be a man for once in your life.

If you feel you want to have a personal exchange then please PM me as this forum is far too good for this rubbish.

Regards

Mike

#29 Guest_artie7_*

Guest_artie7_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 April 2006 - 08:47 PM

[updated:LAST EDITED ON 16-04-06 AT 08:55 PM (GMT)]im abusive no i dont think so i have have had to bite my tonge for so long and have decided to let rip if i get banned so what do you really think that bothers me NO you and your cronies came to livefoods wrecked the place then have the cheek to go on about it going downhill through your handy work no less and since where being straight talking you are a p***k who loves to be center of attention whats wrong r.t.d people speaking up now you dont like it diddums :'( you all need to get off your high horse theres no need to go down peoples throats who asks questions you seem to take an instant dislike to people and have a go left right and center since you didnt seem to know what i was going on about befor being 2 faced you went to livefoods caused ructions not just you by the was b.s aswell you got stick back and went running to the modz at every oppitunity actually it was quite amusing seeing a grown man run to the mods for a little debate which didnt go your way you seem to be quite a huffy little man throw your rattle out of your pram somewhere eles i cant tolerate the likes of you no longer and i will not be biting my tonge no more so if i do get removed from here i will see you all at other forums and let them all know how you not so much rupert the baby sorry dog im on about blondesarah slags them off then goes back to their sites and plays miss nicey like she has done on livefoods about this site if you want proof i can get the link dont worry sorry forgot mention hows your ebay sales going sarah seems to be one rule for one person but if your face doesnt fit your for it big time bring it on

#30 Guest_DCTORTOISES_*

Guest_DCTORTOISES_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 April 2006 - 09:36 PM

Hi,

Artie you are abusive and if you get banned for your tirade of rubbish then lets be straight talking you will not be missed.

You named me in your rubbish post but I have never given advice on any forum as I am so far from being a tortoise expert, so your point of being a know it all is lost on me. I only post about what I have experienced as a tortoise owner and when I feel people are being ripped.

DC and Riley you are the same person so stop being so underhanded and be a man for once in your life.

If you feel you want to have a personal exchange then please PM me as this forum is far too good for this rubbish.

Regards

Mike

please feel free to come my home as i do wish to meet you i live in kent where as luke lives 4 hours away from me in shefield

#31 Guest_DCTORTOISES_*

Guest_DCTORTOISES_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 April 2006 - 06:08 PM

what forums am i banned from ?

#32 Guest_ossypete_*

Guest_ossypete_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 April 2006 - 08:08 PM

this old chestnut again, please lock this thread moderator as its going down the same old lines as it usually does. And people wonder why this forum is going quiet, just look at whats hapening !

#33 Guest_DCTORTOISES_*

Guest_DCTORTOISES_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 April 2006 - 08:52 PM

This is from a person sick of your lies

D.C.TORTOISES, …………….has sent you this email from http://www.livefoods...forum/index.php. hi dean have just been on the chelonia section on live foods and i tell you i have had enough of blonde sarah and her gang i could not stand that know it all from day one i for one dont use livefoods half as much as i did due to her!!! makes my blood boil i have had to alert a mod twice now through her hopefully this time shell get barred dont know how you can keep so cool i was just gonna let rip at them when they closted the topic so i alerted a mod hopefully you will not take this lying down as you have been a great help to me and many others on that forum hope to speak to you soon …… --------------------------------------------------- Please note that Livefood UK Forum has no control over the contents of this message. --------------------------------------------------- Regards, The Livefood UK Forum team. http://www.livefoods...forum/index.php

This is from a person who you say hates me and that I pushed away from live food
Hi Dean.
I`m sorry i think i`ve upset you a lot as you haven`t replied to me but you did to everyone else about the hermanns. I know you stuck up for me but i didnt turn against you and i didnt ask you to say anything in the first place. I have to think of my money situation and i`m sorry but i had to be nice to darren because it cost me 670.00 in the vets for all treatment and an autopsy. luke has told me how clever you are but in that case i thought you would have understood that i had to bide my time and keep being polite. I wish you all the best with your business. As i`ve told other people i am no longer using these forums, i just wished to say goodbye personally . Give my rgds to your wife and Luke, take good care.
You`ve got a good friend in Luke and i hope you appreciate him as i and i`m sure many others do….

This is what one person sent me about you
Thanks Dean. I`ll give you a bell soon. I`ve got something that`ll cheer you up no end. I`ve just got an inside tip from .… …….. who is on our corner against the others, anyway go to,
hhtp://s2-1-2-free-forums.com/shelledworriors.html
Piglet and blondesarah have opened their own forum. Well go to `mediteranian tortoises` and look under worming. Piglet has just been shown as a liar by lisa mcintrye. I`ve just told luke now so you might get a txt from him about it. Well thats cheered me up. Speak soon, …..

dc i have had enough of the slagging off of the live foods forum i have just had my say you wont be dissapointed what a bunch of freaks well most of them

And you can prove this

blondesarah Posted on: Mar 7 2006, 03:42 PM

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,386

Just make sure if you do get a tortoise that on the paper work it doesnt say Slovenian as they are wild caught (the pet shop will say other wise but they are lying). Most solvenian tortoises are full of worms and disease.

And again can you prove this
blondesarah Posted on: Mar 4 2006, 08:47 PM

Please do not buy a tortoise from a pet shop, make sure you get one from a breeder as most pet shop sell wild caught tortoises that are full of disease and worms.
Always ask the breeder if you can see the parents and please dont have on delievered. I will email the moderator on hermanns and see why you cannot get on, there are loads of breeders on there, I know a brilliant breeder, you can pm me if you like.

And now you know what it is like to be slated as something you are not
blondesarah Posted on: Mar 8 2006, 05:02 PM

I was slated as being cruel to keep this hedgehog in a cage. Have a look at this
http://www.hermann-t...orumID26/2.html

Again can you prove this

blondesarah Posted on: Feb 25 2006, 02:17 PM

QUOTE(Gillian77 @ Feb 25 2006, 02:08 PM)
QUOTE(D.C.TORTOISES @ Feb 25 2006, 02:31 AM)
how oftern do you go
an animal will go when it is in a bath or when it is in the living area i would only bath every other day as the every day thing may cause to much stress and also softern the shell causeing a risk of shell rot if kept damp for to long if you have a shallow water dish in the enclosure then they have access to water 24/7 and just bath them 3-4 times a week as babies then 2 times a week from 5 years old to adults

DC is quite right, every other day is fine, thats what my friend does and they seem to love it

It is up to the individual, it will no harm the tortoise doing it every day or every other day, some tortoises love it soem don't.
Maybe you can explain why cherry heads are smaller when fuly grown than regulkar redfoots as you seem to know a lot about the differences

blondesarah Posted on: Feb 6 2006, 02:36 PM

Cherryheads are just Redfoots, but a slight regional variation meaning the colours on the head are a bright red colour. As such, they have the same requirements and will go together fine.

If you're after Redfoots, have a word with p1glet, he's always got hatchlings or expecting.

O look you took advice from me even though I am a slim ball in your eyes how people change over time

blondesarah Posted on: Jan 22 2006, 02:04 PM

QUOTE(D.C.TORTOISES @ Jan 22 2006, 01:56 PM)
could be a granuloma , we had a problem with a fattailed gecko where it had an infection in its eye and once the infection was treated and stoped he was left with a lump that is called a granuloma this in his case has gone down in time and is almost gone now . so it could be the same with your tortoise

Thank you for that, im just haping with time it will go down and their is no infection. He is eating really really well i am quite shocked how well it is eating.

And again trying to get info from me huh bad girl sarah

blondesarah Posted on: Jan 15 2006, 07:53 PM

QUOTE(D.C.TORTOISES @ Jan 15 2006, 07:50 PM)
if you are interested in them then there is a man selling a female somewhere that is £1000 but it is blind in one eye can't remember where it was up for sale

Was that on slow coach? god £1000 for a blind tortoise. Just wanted to know about
Breeding

Tut tut sarah trying to find out who I buy my Egyptians from

blondesarah Posted on: Jan 15 2006, 07:50 PM

QUOTE(D.C.TORTOISES @ Jan 15 2006, 07:47 PM)
sorry i don't think it is my place to discuse other peoples animals as there is alway a security thing and it would not be fair to identify them they are very private people and are not interested in telling people what they have

I sorry to offend you Dean, i didnt want you to give me the name of the breeders just interested in how they kept them and how they have managed to breed such a rare tortoise and produce a large number of eggs
So you know one breeder why ask me who my breeder is then and when I told you the price as you asked for info on them you said you was interested in another Egyptian as you killed your last one by feeding it with the wrong diet, not as experienced as you make out are you

blondesarah Posted on: Jan 15 2006, 07:32 PM

So im gathering you know more than one breeder then? I only know of one breeder in the UK of Egyptian tortoises as they are so hard to keep in captivity as they ony lay 1-2 eggs a clutch.

You should know the difference between brumate and hibernate as you are very experienced in tortoises

blondesarah Posted on: Jan 15 2006, 07:07 PM

Not sure what sub speices they are as i got the male from a woman who brought him from a pet shop and could no longer look after him and i brought the other two last week from a pet shop that as keeping the totally wrong.
Sorry does brumate mean hibernate? if so yes i hibernated my male this winter for the first time only for 4 weeks as i went on holiday and the person who was looking after my tortoises said teh tempertaure went low, so i chose to take him and my greek out. He ate within 4 hours of coming out of the fridge.

I though you never buy from pet shops and w/c tut tut

blondesarah Posted on: Jan 15 2006, 05:08 PM

The females are happy now they are out of that shop and are being kept on a correct diet, one female is 5 3/4 inches and one is 4 1/4. The smaller on will not be put with the male as she is too young. The larger female has a very smooth shell which makes me think she is wild caught where as the other one is bumpy.
My male is 5 inches and keeps showing us he is a male lol
I cannot wait to put them togther but i need to check the females out for worms and xray the older female.

Is this the one you told me you killed by feeding it the wrong in a email which I am still trying to find

blondesarah Posted on: Jan 15 2006, 04:50 PM

I had my egptian tortoise for 4 years and all of a sudden she kept her mouth open and stopped eating, i found it hard to find a vet that knew anything about thease small creatures I had to have a tube fitted into her stomach and sadly she died, im not saying this happens to very egyptian tortoise but they are such small creatures and arnt as hardy as greeks or hermanns, if i was a first time buyer i would not have a rare spieces such as thease.
I know there is information on the web about Egyptian tortoises but not as much as greeks, hermanns or red footed tortoises.

So why ask about buying Egyptians and by rthe way they are just as easy to keep as any other med tortoise

blondesarah Posted on: Jan 15 2006, 04:30 PM

Well put darren, i agree, greek spurthighed, horsfeilds and hermanns are the best tortoises to go for and red footed tortoises as their is alot of information on how to keep thease, but they do grow large and need humdity.
Egyptian tortoises are very small tortoises and are really not beginners tortoises, you will also struggle to find a vet that will know anything about thease rare tortoises.

This is a good one you are asking to buy a Egyptian but can not afford the price so can you afford to keep any tortoises as they cost much more than this unless you stick them in a ikea tub nice hey really natural enviroment

blondesarah Posted on: Jan 15 2006, 08:59 AM

I did have an egyptian tortoise they are lovely tortoises only grow to about 4 inches but very expensive and adult female costs £1000 and i have noticed DC tortoises sellign them for £450. DC did you bread them yourself? i would love to have another one but i cannot afford £450

You buy limestone flour cheap and rip people off on ebay selling it at high prices say’s it all a dealer in limestone flour lol

blondesarah Posted on: Jan 4 2006, 04:40 PM

I get my limestone flour from horse suppliers its really cheap. i use this and nutrobal. I have never used Calypso. But i have had great results using limestone flour every day on weeds

Well that is why I am licensed so I can legally be insured for people coming onto my property to sell tortoises to unlike darren who sells them from the gates of his employers zoo

blondesarah Posted on: Dec 11 2005, 07:48 PM

Well i am totally disgusted that some one did this to your darren. You have helped alot of us out with tortoise husbandry and probably saved us alot of money as well as our tortoises lives.
It isnt like you are in it for the money either, all your money goes back into feeding and equipment needed for all your tortoises.
If the people who stole this tortoise are reading this, please give the tortoise back to darren. If not give it to chester zoo and darren can pick it up from there as he lives in chester.

And you know that most Americans keep their tortoises in glass tanks ,
That is a strong allegation to make about a country

blondesarah Posted on: Dec 8 2005, 03:04 PM

Personally i dont buy books, i get all my info off the internet. Try this american web site http://market.kingsn....php?index.html
Be carefull though most americans keep their tortoises in glass tanks, but have them out in the garden all summer

You seem to find the nasty people where ever you go sarah maybe you atract them

blondesarah Posted on: Dec 1 2005, 05:51 PM

are you on about the herman tortoise forum? They are sometimes nasty on there. It is up the the individual if they want to hibernate there tortoises. I hibernate mine. I have a greek tortoise taht i didnt hibernate for 5 years, when she came out of her first hibernation she was a different tortoise, more active, eating more.
I do encourage people to hibernate there tortoises because it is natural, but it is up to the individual.

Wow they are died out how come there are still so many about now then lol

blondesarah Posted on: Nov 30 2005, 08:09 PM

It depends what tortoise you have. I keep tropical and mediterranean tortoises. They all grow different sizes. The typical tortoises kept in back yards were greeks and hermanns. Please note tortoises all died out because of bad care, you cannot just feed a tortoise lettuce and tomato.
I would have alook on the tortoise trust web site. Have a look at their care sheets
http://www.tortoiset.../care/care.html

Untrue should come to mine

blondesarah Posted on: Nov 24 2005, 05:49 PM

i have been to many pet shops that sell tortoises and they all have them in vivariums or glass tanks, its heart breaking to see.

I did not take it as a dig but I disagree a ikea tub is suitable just cheap

blondesarah Posted on: Nov 23 2005, 06:30 PM

Well i just pointed out how bad vivariums are and if he has one he needs to take the doors off, all the above is what the tortoise trust advised. People should get to ikea and buy a large storage box that cost me £7.50 pet shops should advise that, but how would they make money of that? im not digging at you dean

Again cheap is good in your eyes not always true ikea tubs are plastic and creat humidity

blondesarah Posted on: Nov 22 2005, 03:46 PM

limestone flour is the best and as you said above very very cheap

Asking me again for advice wow how someone can change so quick

blondesarah Posted on: Nov 16 2005, 03:25 PM

My boyfriend (lowe) and I were talking to the guys all morning and they told me what was told to you DC tortoises but you must know that the damage is already done.

Oh and regarding the runny nose, They have had that spur thighed tortoise for 18 months and he has always had runny nose, it is not new, but as they guy said this is something they do????!!!!! to any body who doesnt know this is not what they do and they can die. They have many people on hold to give them tortoises and they are going to get this disease. Like i said WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING.

Is this how you got such a large collection in such a short time as you are always going on about how you have no money to spend on high priced equipment and tortoises

blondesarah Posted on: Nov 12 2005, 07:57 PM

If any body knows of anybody looking to rehome a tortoise or is selling it cheap will you let me know. I would love to provide a loving home to another one.

This the difference between me and you I would have not left them there or I would have not left their building untill something was done about the tortoises

blondesarah Posted on: Nov 12 2005, 06:01 PM

Just wondering does any body know about lemon heads? i went proteus reptile trust today and they had lots of tortoises, and in one enclosure they had: lemon head male, greeks, box turtles and a really badly damaged leopard. One of the greeks was badly deformedand had been bit by a fox, it was really sad to see.

Well when we walked in the lemon head was humping the greek, it was such a nice tortoise and would love to know more about them.

When did you actually own an Egyptian tortoise as you said you had one that died by the wrong diet given by you then it became ill and was tube fed then you ask about seeing one in Egypt ?

blondesarah Posted on: Nov 11 2005, 05:55 PM

Just wondered if any body has been to egypt and seen any egyptian tortoises out there. I am going to egypt for christmas and would love to see some.

So are your tropical species kept in the same room as your med species as surely the air humidity must be bad for one or the other ?

blondesarah Posted on: Nov 8 2005, 03:29 PM

Thanks for teh pictures, how do you keep the humdity up? Im finding it hard to keep the humdity up for my reds, they have a spray with water 3 times a day, they also have a dog bed full of water at one end and they have two spot lights and a uvb and under them are small water bowls.

So now an Egyptian only grows to 3 inch where as before you said 4 inch have you actually ever owned an Egyptian as you said in an email to me you paid £250 for one and I find that hard to believe and if it is true why ask about buying from me in the email when you can get them for £250 ?

blondesarah Posted on: Oct 25 2005, 10:54 AM

its defo not an egyptian they only get to about 3 inches, i would say herman. Has it got any spurs on the back of his her legs?
i have enclosed a picture of my greek tortoise not a great picture but if you look at where the tail ends you can see a spur.

This statement from you says it all and only back in October last year

blondesarah Posted on: Oct 18 2005, 05:55 PM

hiya what is the best substrate to use for baby cherry head tortoises? is moss ok?

#34 Guest_DCTORTOISES_*

Guest_DCTORTOISES_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 April 2006 - 09:02 PM

sorry it had to come to this and i have just about had enough of tippy toeing around . the autopsy from alex's horsfield tortoise showed paracites that came from a a spur-thigh iberea and as alex saw them horsfield in with the ibereas when she picked up the horsfield this shows it was nothing to do with what alex fed it . i am awaiting the autopsy results which i will attempt to put on here if i do not get banned after this perfectic argument that has lead to having to show the true side of sarah 2 faced . now mods if you wish to keep sarah on here advertising websites as a way of making out she knows all about torts then please do so . if you wish to ban me for showing people what a 2 faced person she is then do so as i have had ernough of here and her friends bullying people and talking total rubish

#35 Guest_blondesarah_*

Guest_blondesarah_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 April 2006 - 09:26 PM

[updated:LAST EDITED ON 16-04-06 AT 09:52 PM (GMT)]Dean you have just cuts loads of threads from lots of different topics and not posted the whole thread. You are twisted man dean clacket. You are making me look two faced dean when Im not.

This is my last post bye everyone.

#36 Guest_DCTORTOISES_*

Guest_DCTORTOISES_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 April 2006 - 09:30 PM

Dean you have just cuts loads of threads from lots of different topics and not posted the whole thread. You are twisted man dean clacket. You are making me look two faced dean when Im not.

i can give links to the complete posts if anyone wants them
and good buy sarah i will refrain from calling you a twisted two faced leir

#37 Guest_rileytortoises_*

Guest_rileytortoises_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 April 2006 - 09:31 PM

Dean you have just cuts loads of threads from lots of different topics and not posted the whole thread. You are twisted man dean clacket. You are making me look two faced dean when Im not.

what a shame you have been shown for what you are and dont like it,
well now everyone can see your two faced so go to your own forum which will not last

luke

#38 Guest_rupert_the_dog_*

Guest_rupert_the_dog_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 April 2006 - 09:08 PM

[updated:LAST EDITED ON 16-04-06 AT 09:26 PM (GMT)]Hi All,

Well welcome to nasty world.....

Artie you seem to feel you can post rubbish about me and that’s it! You are my friend a little wrong. I have never abused or belittled anyone on any site. Yes its well known I do not like DC but hey I am not vindictive.

I only visit tortoise sites because I keep tortoises and like to learn. I post on My Hermanns about what I have learnt; you on the other hand have contributed zero on this site about tortoise husbandry as far as I am aware! But you have brought a pile of hate.

Regards

Mike

Cheer

#39 Guest_artie7_*

Guest_artie7_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 April 2006 - 09:18 PM

[updated:LAST EDITED ON 16-04-06 AT 09:19 PM (GMT)]it wasnt mainly about you but you were a big part of it a nasty world it is that you created }> was it not you who said lets be straight talking well your wish is my command NOT

#40 Guest_DCTORTOISES_*

Guest_DCTORTOISES_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 April 2006 - 09:22 PM

no dc and riley are different people i am dc my name is dean and riley wo is on here now at the same time at a different ip address is luke who lives 4 hours away from me so rupert give that old one up its been used to many times. i bet you think anyone who dissagrees with you is me under a different id lol lol lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users