- - - - -

Signatures

• Please log in to reply
132 replies to this topic

#41 Guest_DCTORTOISES_*

Guest_DCTORTOISES_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 April 2006 - 09:23 PM

not nice is it now you know how it feels i get it from you, sarah, and your very few friends every day

#42 Guest_DCTORTOISES_*

Guest_DCTORTOISES_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 April 2006 - 09:33 PM

Hi All,

Well welcome to nasty world.....

Artie you seem to feel you can post rubbish about me and thatís it! You are my friend a little wrong. I have never abused or belittled anyone on any site. Yes its well known I do not like DC but hey I am not vindictive.

I only visit tortoise sites because I keep tortoises and like to learn. I post on My Hermanns about what I have learnt; you on the other hand have contributed zero on this site about tortoise husbandry as far as I am aware! But you have brought a pile of hate.

Regards

Mike

Cheer

whatever you have called me everthing under the sun and you have never even met me easy to type rubbish when you are behind your own door

#43 Guest_rupert_the_dog_*

Guest_rupert_the_dog_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 April 2006 - 09:38 PM

[updated:LAST EDITED ON 16-04-06 AT 09:40 PM (GMT)]Hi DC,

Thats the difference between me you, Riley and Alex! I have never called you anything!

I am open and do not like you! And guess what we have met.

Mike

#44 Guest_DCTORTOISES_*

Guest_DCTORTOISES_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 April 2006 - 09:44 PM

sorry do not recall you when did we meet and where as i do not believe you

#45 Guest_chrispy_*

Guest_chrispy_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 April 2006 - 09:46 PM

hi all im not new her just never registered

i see you were all having a slight tiff over signatures well if you like you can use them on my forum i really dont mind as think its best to gain as much knowledge as you can when your considering on getting a new pet

http://scalesandtails.myfreeforum.org/

lots of love and kisses

chrispy

#46 Guest_Henry_Flash_*

Guest_Henry_Flash_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 April 2006 - 09:49 PM

hi all im not new her just never registered

i see you were all having a slight tiff over signatures well if you like you can use them on my forum i really dont mind as think its best to gain as much knowledge as you can when your considering on getting a new pet

http://scalesandtails.myfreeforum.org/

lots of love and kisses

chrispy

Finally someone talking some sense

1.0.2 Hermanns

#47 Guest_Calamity Jane_*

Guest_Calamity Jane_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 April 2006 - 09:55 PM

Whey to go crispy I for one have joined and think its great You let people use there signitures great stuff Its nice to see some decent people posting instead of Total AR****es.

Yours
CJ
:P
www.tortoises.piczo.com
www.thetorthouse.piczo.com
My Tortoises
2.3.2 Hermann's

#48 Guest_Henry_Flash_*

Guest_Henry_Flash_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 April 2006 - 09:57 PM

I also joined your forum a few days ago its great well done

1.0.2 Hermanns

#49 Guest_Calamity Jane_*

Guest_Calamity Jane_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 April 2006 - 10:08 PM

Oh And by the way I am not getting into a slagging match.

But I think Sarah Is a Great person and she knows a great deal about tortoises and She never has anything bad to say about anyone. DC I am affraid since you joined and a few others you have done nothing but cause trouble and you need to get a life, HOw old are you?? You are acting like a teenager and you need to grow up!!!!!
Oh And Webmaster dont you think its about time that these people causing this trouble should be removed I for one will not be posting any more untill these people leave.
I am sorry But this is supposed to be a friendly Family forum and Something needs done about it Today. Webmaster Please You are gonna loose some decent people if you dont.

Yours
CJ
www.tortoises.piczo.com
My Tortoises
2.3.2 Hermann's

#50 Guest_Henry_Flash_*

Guest_Henry_Flash_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 April 2006 - 10:13 PM

[updated:LAST EDITED ON 16-04-06 AT 10:14 PM (GMT)]

But I think Sarah Is a Great person and she knows a great deal about tortoises and She never has anything bad to say about anyone. DC I am affraid since you joined and a few others you have done nothing but cause trouble and you need to get a life, HOw old are you?? You are acting like a teenager and you need to grow up!!!!!
Oh And Webmaster dont you think its about time that these people causing this trouble should be removed I for one will not be posting any more untill these people leave.
I am sorry But this is supposed to be a friendly Family forum and Something needs done about it Today. Webmaster Please You are gonna loose some decent people if you dont.

Yours
CJ
www.tortoises.piczo.com
My Tortoises
2.3.2 Hermann's

I agree with everthing jo has said here sarah is a great person and does not deserve this treatment. I will also not be posting until something is done about these people.

1.0.2 Hermanns

#51 Guest_DCTORTOISES_*

Guest_DCTORTOISES_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 April 2006 - 10:22 PM

Yours
CJ
www.tortoises.piczo.com
My Tortoises
2.3.2 Hermann's

I agree with everthing jo has said here sarah is a great person and does not deserve this treatment. I will also not be posting until something is done about these people.

1.0.2 Hermanns

well i guess you will be given a mod status on shelled warriors for that comment

#52 Guest_artie7_*

Guest_artie7_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 April 2006 - 10:17 PM

Yours
CJ
www.tortoises.piczo.com
My Tortoises
2.3.2 Hermann's

she only knows what she does through asking dc this family forum has always needed an 18 rating yes the web master will lose some good members on here i have been a member for well over a year but everytime i log on i seem to see one of you lot ganging up on someone so dont worry i will be leaving but not until i have spoken my mind i am sorry to the webmaster for this argument but i have had enough of the constant bickering and slagging off of dc it really is pathetic if i had a choice it would be all you nasty lot getting barred but as i said before i aint really fussed we will no doubt meet on other forums that some want to destroy }>

#53 Guest_DCTORTOISES_*

Guest_DCTORTOISES_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 April 2006 - 10:19 PM

Yours
CJ
www.tortoises.piczo.com
My Tortoises
2.3.2 Hermann's

sorry mum i am 31 years old have loads of links but tend not to advertise mt site on other forums which in my eyes is taking the p--s. i infact have kept tortoises for well over 10 yearts and have some species that are very rare and difficult to keep. i have bred many species that are almoist impossible to even keep in captivity so please don't try teaching me to suck eggs when it comes to tortoise knowledge . i advise people every day on how to keep tortoises. i live eat and sleep tortoises. calamity you are talking rubbish as sarah knows very little about tortoises as shown in previous posts. she just takes all she advises from care sheets from the net where as i have the tortoises for knowledge and also many friends that keep many species so i know more about tortoises than sarah could ever dream of. you may be friends and you will stick up for sarah and so would i if it was my friend but i would also correct my friends if they are wrong

#54 Guest_rileytortoises_*

Guest_rileytortoises_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 April 2006 - 10:20 PM

[quote]

Yours
CJ

sarah nos nothing about tortoises care, she goes on about ikea tubs, the ones she uses are no good at all, they are clear and the torts can see out of the thus causeing stress, it wasnt that long ago she killed her egyptian due to the wrong care,

as for dean did you no he writes articles from collages and has bred some every rare tortoises so nos what he is talking about.

i think its you how needs baning as you still will not take off your links, go to the other websites and see how long it lasts

luke

#55 Guest_artie7_*

Guest_artie7_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 April 2006 - 10:00 PM

[updated:LAST EDITED ON 16-04-06 AT 10:07 PM (GMT)](to message number 46) what like your friends no i guess you mean me and a few other p****d off people on here :'(

#56 Guest_blondesarah_*

Guest_blondesarah_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 April 2006 - 10:21 PM

Dean, you must of been very bored to go through old posts like that, especially as so much of it can be taken out of context once removed from the original postings.

You also post up a lot of questions that Sarah's asked in the past in an attempt to put her in a bad light - many of the questions are 'obvious' and 'newbie' questions such as substrate etc. Well, everyone has to learn - and it wasn't long ago someone didn't really know the qualities of hemp substrate thinking it was dusty like Aspen, no?

Once someone learns something is it such a bad thing that they pass the knowledge on? Just because someone doesn't have 20 years experience it doesn't mean that they can't pass on knowledge, even if it's only 5 minutes old!

Regarding the Egyptian, Sarah did have one years ago - hence why the price of it was so much less than they go for these days. It was the sad passing on of this much loved tortoise that got Sarah onto the internet looking into tortoise husbandry carefully and it was then that she found out that she'd been given poor advice in the past. Hence why Sarah is now trying to do something about it, by being proactive on forums.

Still, you've had your say now, I hope you feel all the better for it.

#57 Guest_DCTORTOISES_*

Guest_DCTORTOISES_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 April 2006 - 10:36 PM

Dean, you must of been very bored to go through old posts like that, especially as so much of it can be taken out of context once removed from the original postings.

You also post up a lot of questions that Sarah's asked in the past in an attempt to put her in a bad light - many of the questions are 'obvious' and 'newbie' questions such as substrate etc. Well, everyone has to learn - and it wasn't long ago someone didn't really know the qualities of hemp substrate thinking it was dusty like Aspen, no?

Once someone learns something is it such a bad thing that they pass the knowledge on? Just because someone doesn't have 20 years experience it doesn't mean that they can't pass on knowledge, even if it's only 5 minutes old!

Regarding the Egyptian, Sarah did have one years ago - hence why the price of it was so much less than they go for these days. It was the sad passing on of this much loved tortoise that got Sarah onto the internet looking into tortoise husbandry carefully and it was then that she found out that she'd been given poor advice in the past. Hence why Sarah is now trying to do something about it, by being proactive on forums.

Still, you've had your say now, I hope you feel all the better for it.

Like i said i did not want it to come to this but i am sick of you lot slagging me off and nothing is said but when we retaliate you go all feel sorry for us

sorry if i have upset anyone but truth hurts , and the reason i asked about hemp is because it is not made for tortoises but infact horses . the reason i asked if it was the same as aspen is i have used aspen before and it look alike in your pictures of your ikea tubs, i apoligised to sarah for questioning her substrate. but i tried it and on dry forest species and did not like it. like i always say we all learn something new each day and i learnt not to use hemp bedding.that does not mean i know less about tortoises

#58 Guest_Lowe_*

Guest_Lowe_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 April 2006 - 10:51 PM

[updated:LAST EDITED ON 16-04-06 AT 10:52 PM (GMT)]My point was Dean, nobody's perfect. Nobody knows everything, and no-one should be afraid to ask a question. A wise Chinese man once said 'One who asks a question is a fool for five minutes; one who does not ask a question remains a fool forever'.

The quotes you've dug out just go to prove that Sarah's no fool...

(editted for a typo)

#59 Guest_DCTORTOISES_*

Guest_DCTORTOISES_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 April 2006 - 11:53 PM

My point was Dean, nobody's perfect. Nobody knows everything, and no-one should be afraid to ask a question. A wise Chinese man once said 'One who asks a question is a fool for five minutes; one who does not ask a question remains a fool forever'.

The quotes you've dug out just go to prove that Sarah's no fool...

(editted for a typo)

sorry my concerns are not with you and sarah now but with the people that have started on my family and they will regreat it as i have been in this game long enough to know who to call to stop anyone selling tortoises that should not be and i know people in the game of herps that can spread the word to keep well clear of certain people and ruin people before they start . i have been hated for years by your sort and others but i'm still going

#60 Guest_DCTORTOISES_*

Guest_DCTORTOISES_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 April 2006 - 10:04 PM

Hi DC,

Thats the difference between me you, Riley and Alex! I have never called you anything!

I am open and do not like you! And guess what we have met.

Mike

still waiting when and where we met

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users