Reptile Centers Breeders in Cambs area.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_zenbird_*

Guest_zenbird_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 November 2006 - 08:26 PM

Hi,

I was wondering in anyone knew of any Reptile Centers or Tortoise breeders in the Cambridgeshire area, more specifically around March, Cambs.

Norfolk or Lincolnshire would be great too.

I am looking for a friend for my tortiose 'Owen'.

Thanks,

#2 Guest_arnhib_*

Guest_arnhib_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 November 2006 - 09:23 PM

[updated:LAST EDITED ON 22-11-06 AT 09:23 PM (GMT)]Hello Liz
So far haven't found any but will keep trying for you. most breeders don't sell at the moment due to hibrnation, so hope you are prepared to wait till Spring, I'm assuming you want an Hermann tort
Arnie

#3 Guest_zenbird_*

Guest_zenbird_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 November 2006 - 10:46 AM

Hi Arnie,

Yes, I did want an Hermanns.

Owen is really doing well.

I took him to the London Road Vet in Kings Lynn on Wednesday.

They were very knowledgeable and the vet I saw had Tortoises of her own.

Owen needed worming but other than that was given a clean bill of health. She confirmed that I was right not to hibernate Owen this year and also that Owen looked to be a girl.

Made me feel alot better as I now know that I'm doing everything I can to ensure Owen is healthy AND happy.

As for getting another one, yes I will wait as I'm not prepared to buy online again. I want to know exactly where the tort comes from and I don't like the idea of them being transported by post.

I do have many pics of Owen but keep getting 'script error' when I try to up load them.

Lastly, I would like to thank yourself and everyone else who has helped me in the last week. This forum has proved invaluable.

Thank you all,

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users