Torts in Lincolnshire

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_johnherman_*

Guest_johnherman_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 August 2007 - 09:12 AM

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know of any breeders of Hermans in Lincolnshire, I live in Sleaford and have an 06 Hermans hatchling, had him since March and absolutely love him. I fell into the same trap as many I have seen on this site and got (unbeknown to me at the time) a tort from Solovenia, I called my local pet shop where my daughter works, by the way their advice has been rubbish, this site and tort trust has been most reliable source of info, and they do have Hermans in but they are all from slovenia. I would like to get a local bred tort if I can any ideas???????

#2 Guest_squirrelann_*

Guest_squirrelann_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 August 2007 - 09:53 AM

theres a list of breeders on shelled warriors

#3 Guest_valery_*

Guest_valery_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 August 2007 - 05:12 PM

We have a reputable breeder near Cleethorpes. Waltham.
01472 823376
Youngish girl - been breeding them for some years. very good reputation.

#4 Guest_johnherman_*

Guest_johnherman_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 August 2007 - 09:03 AM

Thanks Valery that is really helpful, I have been on the Shelled Warriers site which only lists breeders in Kent and Cheshire so quite a bit further. Nice to here from you!!!

#5 Guest_oakycoky_*

Guest_oakycoky_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 August 2007 - 02:19 PM

hi i dont know of any local breeders im about 10 miles from u i have a hermans for sale if that would be any good to u im nr lincs
2006 hermans all equipment etc

#6 Guest_johnherman_*

Guest_johnherman_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 August 2007 - 03:40 PM

HI

Just read your message on the site and your email, I am very interested, just wondered why you are selling the little one, have you bred him/her yourself? What sort of equipment have you got etc, probably be easier to email me direct and we can have a chat. thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users