Slowing down

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_ellie_*

Guest_ellie_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 September 2007 - 08:34 PM

Think i have been on about this before but think i should ask again as piece of mind.
Can people tell me what their torts activities are like at the moment.How much they are awake for and would i be correct in saying that they are slowing down ready to hibernate ?. My hermans seems to not get up in the morning, he? would be awake but not be out of where he slept. At the mo i get him out and pop him under his lamp. He is still feeding, and has been outside as much as the weather would permit.?
It would be good to hear what everybody else is doing.

Thanks

el:7

#2 Guest_jadums_*

Guest_jadums_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 September 2007 - 12:48 AM

mine are all outside day and night. Boxes not yet insulated although getting this done this weekend. No lights because im not able to. They are very slow and the temps at nite are beginning to drop. several of mine keep wanting to hibernate. however they are still eating so going to really push til the end of sept and then if the weather is still like this i think il have to start starvation period. :S

#3 Guest_ellie_*

Guest_ellie_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 September 2007 - 02:48 PM

Hi jadum

Thanks. Was thinking of getting a new tort while my other is hibernating. One that would be over wintered. This gives me time to concentrate on the new one. What do you think to that.??

el:7

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users