- - - - -

meeting up in Nottinghamshire

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_amaccaxx_*

Guest_amaccaxx_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 November 2004 - 11:00 PM

I am a new tortoise owner and have two torts who are now 5 months old. They are adorable and both doing really well. It's great to have this site to gather information, and the breeder I bought my babies from is always available on the phone, but it would also be nice to meet up with any tortoise owners locally or near to nottinghamshire too. Also if anyone knows of a good vet in my area could you let me know.
Thanks Allie

#2 Guest_emma72_*

Guest_emma72_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 August 2005 - 05:53 PM

hi
i'm a new tortie owner to ...i'm also looking for a good vet in the notts area

#3 Guest_amaccaxx_*

Guest_amaccaxx_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 August 2005 - 05:01 PM

Hi Emma, I live in north Notts (Retford)and after looking around for ages the nearest reptile vet I've found to me is in Leeds which is about an hour and a half away. Here is the address and phone No

Holly House Vet Surgery
468 Street Lane
Moortown Corner
Leeds
LS17 6HA

011320 369030
Hope this helps,if you find one any closer please let me know.

Allie

#4 Guest_emma72_*

Guest_emma72_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 September 2005 - 10:09 AM

thank you hun

#5 Guest_angelic fruitcake_*

Guest_angelic fruitcake_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 September 2006 - 12:22 PM

I am a new tortoise owner and have two torts who are now 5 months old. They are adorable and both doing really well. It's great to have this site to gather information, and the breeder I bought my babies from is always available on the phone, but it would also be nice to meet up with any tortoise owners locally or near to nottinghamshire too. Also if anyone knows of a good vet in my area could you let me know.
Thanks Allie

Hi Allie, Just wondered if you got your tortoises from a nearby breeder as i am close to notts and lookining to purchase two hermanns
cheerz Zoe

#6 Guest_amaccaxx_*

Guest_amaccaxx_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 November 2006 - 04:08 PM

Hi Zoe
My two torts are iberas and the breeder i got them from is in Leicestershire, well worth the journey as she really knows her tortoises and how to care for them. Also she's been there at the end of the phone when i've needed any advice. Both of mine are so healthy and have had no problems at all. I have sent you a private email with her name and number.
Allie

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users