- - - - -

a couple quick questions if you dont mind

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Darren_*

Guest_Darren_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 February 2006 - 10:54 AM

should i have cuttlebone for my Tustudo Greaca Greaca, and what is the best calcium/vitamin supplements to give him, went to two pet shops yesterday, One large one, was told not to bother with uv light, and in the second, so called expert told me he must be kept in a viv, with glass front, tried to sell me one for 100 which would'nt have been big enough for his food, water, and sleeping quarters, let alone any basking area, etc.

Where can i get the supplements from also

thanks
Darren

#2 Guest_blondesarah_*

Guest_blondesarah_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 February 2006 - 11:26 AM

Most of us use limestone flour which can be brought from an horse supplier and it is really cheap. Then we mix it with nutrobal. 7 parts limestone flour 2 parts nutrobal and sprinkle this on their food every day.

I cannot believe pet shops most dont care about the animals and are all after money.

#3 Guest_Darren_*

Guest_Darren_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 February 2006 - 12:33 PM

Thank you where do i get the nutrobal from ???

#4 Guest_blondesarah_*

Guest_blondesarah_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 February 2006 - 01:53 PM

you can get it from any good pet shop or if you type in nutrobal on google you can order it on line.

#5 Guest_omare_*

Guest_omare_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 February 2006 - 05:24 PM

[updated:LAST EDITED ON 05-02-06 AT 05:29 PM (GMT)]For Limestone flour go to
www.rideaway.co.uk enter online shop and click on "Horse care and Equipment" then click on "food supplements", scroll down to "N.A.F. Limestone flour", price is 3.60 for a 3 Kilo tub with 4.95 postage.

Nutrabol you can buy from here honey
http://www.livefoods...products_id=115

If you need help finding anything else please ask.:)

#6 Guest_amy_smith33_*

Guest_amy_smith33_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 February 2006 - 09:20 PM

Hi

I use cuttle bone for my tortoises, which they love to chew on. It also helps keep their beaks worn down. I also use calciumcarbonate too. Always good to give them the choice.

#7 Guest_vwplaygirl_*

Guest_vwplaygirl_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 March 2006 - 01:58 PM

[updated:LAST EDITED ON 02-03-06 AT 02:01 PM (GMT)]i found this for u on good old ebay comes with free shaker and free p&p
http://cgi.ebay.co.u...mMakeTrack=true
plz some 1 tell me if this stuff is wrong as this is what i have for my torts thanks again becky xxxxx:* :* always learning as i go
or this 1 it looks better value for ur money as its 400g not 100g
http://cgi.ebay.co.u...1QQcmdZViewItem

#8 Guest_blondesarah_*

Guest_blondesarah_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 March 2006 - 02:00 PM

yeah that is the stuff I have put soem on ebay as i have so much of the stuff i sell mine for 3.50 for 400g
http://cgi.ebay.co.u.....AMESE:IT&rd=1

#9 Guest_vwplaygirl_*

Guest_vwplaygirl_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 March 2006 - 02:02 PM

[updated:LAST EDITED ON 02-03-06 AT 02:05 PM (GMT)]lol i just noticed urs sarah and edited my post lol ..i may buy some of that from you as im running low myself thanks hun becky xxxx
can i just pay u for it threw paypal saves ur ebay charges then hun if thats ok with you ..:*

#10 Guest_blondesarah_*

Guest_blondesarah_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 March 2006 - 02:10 PM

If you note the payment is from you i will add a bit more for you, or anyone else wanting any.

#11 Guest_vwplaygirl_*

Guest_vwplaygirl_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 March 2006 - 02:12 PM

hi sarah if u give me ur email addy u use for paypal ill send money over to u now thanks becky xxx:*

#12 Guest_blondesarah_*

Guest_blondesarah_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 March 2006 - 02:18 PM

If you buy the item off ebay then i can send you an invoice.

#13 Guest_vwplaygirl_*

Guest_vwplaygirl_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 March 2006 - 02:27 PM

HI HUN BROUGHT AND PAID FOR ..IVE ADDED A NOTE TO PAYPAL PAYMENT THANKS AGAIN BECKY XXXXX:*

#14 Guest_blondesarah_*

Guest_blondesarah_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 March 2006 - 02:32 PM

[updated:LAST EDITED ON 02-03-06 AT 02:33 PM (GMT)]no problems, i wlll post tomorrow as it is snowing here, so i have had half a day off, as they kids had to go home, yipeeeee

#15 Guest_vwplaygirl_*

Guest_vwplaygirl_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 March 2006 - 02:55 PM

FAIR PLAY HUN .....no snow here really sunny in the south im sure we will get the snow @ some point ... thanks again hun xxx :*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users