- - - - -

Another Egg

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#21 Guest_blondesarah_*

Guest_blondesarah_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 February 2006 - 08:58 PM

Hiya jeff hope you dont mind me asking how many tortoises do you have? and what speices do you have?

#22 Guest_jeff_*

Guest_jeff_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 February 2006 - 09:38 PM

Hi Sarah ive been keeping tortoise for about 8yrs,the tortoise i keep are tunisians i have 7 of them and 2 hatching.I have 4 pancakes which you have seen,I have 3 morocon spur thigh tortoise and 4 hatchlings,I have 4 egyptian tortoise,And i have 3 hermanns.ive got the tortoise BUG as well and i love it.take care jeff

#23 Guest_blondesarah_*

Guest_blondesarah_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 February 2006 - 09:41 PM

wow great collection you have there, thank you for sharing. I have a female tunsian of 4 years and would love to get a male to go with her if you hear of any give me shout.

#24 Guest_jeff_*

Guest_jeff_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 February 2006 - 09:46 PM

HI Sarah ive got males,where did you get your female from.jeff

#25 Guest_mic263_*

Guest_mic263_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 February 2006 - 10:52 PM

hi jeff where did you find your eqyptians. i would love one but cant find one, thanks

#26 Guest_blondesarah_*

Guest_blondesarah_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 February 2006 - 10:57 PM

I got my female off a woman who brought her from a pet shop and didnt want her any more

#27 Guest_jeff_*

Guest_jeff_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 February 2006 - 11:10 PM

I will send you photo of the male ive got he is uk bred and about six yrs old.if you are interest in rehomeing him i will leave you my number.take care jeff

#28 Guest_blondesarah_*

Guest_blondesarah_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 February 2006 - 11:12 PM

That would be brilliant thank you

#29 Guest_p1glet_*

Guest_p1glet_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 February 2006 - 11:15 PM

HI Jeff
Did you get a deffinate id on the tortoise i thought may have been graeca graeca was it a tunisian i saw your thread on the tt lines
Darren

#30 Guest_jeff_*

Guest_jeff_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 February 2006 - 11:28 PM

Hi Darren
No i have not had any responce to the thred at tt line,still waiting to hear from andy as well.looking at the males thay are sibling to the females that you and Dan saw.i will show you the males,thay look like one of the pics Dan posted.Take care jeff

#31 Guest_p1glet_*

Guest_p1glet_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 February 2006 - 11:35 PM

Jeff try Andy again sometimes you need to post him pics more than once i suppose he gets loads of emails daily usually he rsponds to me the following day but on the odd occasion i have had to resend before i get a response hope it is tunisian
Darren

#32 Guest_Calamity Jane_*

Guest_Calamity Jane_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 February 2006 - 12:22 AM

What lovely pictures I Love Egyptian Tortoises And I would love to own a couple, But you never see them for sale:(
Do you think you will ever sell any, I would be very Intrested in a couple, But not being greedy one would do, They are such beautiful creatures.

Yours
Joanne
X
www.tortoises.piczo.com
www.thetorthouse.piczo.com

#33 Guest_jeff_*

Guest_jeff_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 February 2006 - 06:09 PM

HI Darren here is a photos of the males that i got from the same breeder that the 2 females come from.thay are related to the 2 females hence why i need a male from diffrent blood line.have a look and tell me what you think.jeff

#34 Guest_p1glet_*

Guest_p1glet_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 February 2006 - 08:47 PM

Hi Jeff there gorgeous are they captive bred
Darren

#35 Guest_jeff_*

Guest_jeff_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 February 2006 - 09:14 PM

yes thay are uk bred the larger male is 10yrs and the smaller male is 6yrs thay are brothers.so do you think thay are tunisians,These guys are related too the 2 females you saw.take care jeff

#36 Guest_p1glet_*

Guest_p1glet_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 February 2006 - 09:30 PM

If some one showed me that picture and said what type of tortoise is this my first impression would be testudo graeca graeca morrocan origin , just watched med tortoises by the tt carapace press and tunisians they certainly look like but graeca graeca also but there plastron marking make me sway to tunisian, i'm no expert jeff at i.d Andy highfield will tell you a deff answer hate to cause you confusion but Dan might give you a different answer
Darren

#37 Guest_jeff_*

Guest_jeff_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 February 2006 - 09:43 PM

Thanks Darren you have not confused me,so it is ether morrocan or tunisian i will send andy photos again and hope i can get deff id.take care jeff

#38 Guest_jeff_*

Guest_jeff_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 February 2006 - 06:47 PM

Hi there i got mine from a breeder,thay posted a notice in the tt news letter.Mind you thay have gone up in price now, i think you are looking at 350 pounds for hatchlings.jeff

#39 Guest_blondesarah_*

Guest_blondesarah_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 February 2006 - 09:08 PM

jeff i have messaged you have you got it?

#40 Guest_jeff_*

Guest_jeff_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 February 2006 - 09:29 PM

hi Sarah ive not had any mail you can email me if you like my adress is pilkingtonf@aol.com take care jeff

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users