- - - - -

new pics of my 3 redfoots what do u think

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_vwplaygirl_*

Guest_vwplaygirl_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 March 2006 - 08:12 PM

hi iva added new pics of my 3 redfoots ...
i like showing them off so chuffed ..
can i ask if u guys think they look ok like shells ect ...i worry about these guys as much as i worry about my 3 kids lol..big softie
they didnt have a gr8 start to life i just wanna make sure i can do all i can to give them what they need xxxxx:* :* :*

#2 Guest_Darren_*

Guest_Darren_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 March 2006 - 08:17 PM

great pics, really nice colours.

Thanks
Darren

#3 Guest_blondesarah_*

Guest_blondesarah_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 March 2006 - 08:27 PM

They are lovely they look like they are slightly pyramiding but that can soon be put right with the correct diet.

#4 Guest_vwplaygirl_*

Guest_vwplaygirl_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 March 2006 - 08:38 PM

hi sarah thats what i thought 2 but wasnt sure ...
all they where fed on was dried tort food .. i feed them mainly weeds now... but 1 is being fussy cuz i spose hes used to that crap hes been eating for god knows how long ... oh any help would be gr8 .. i just want the best for them thanks hun for ur honist opinion ..i was thinking the same thing when i got them
thanks becky :* :*

#5 Guest_blondesarah_*

Guest_blondesarah_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 March 2006 - 09:56 PM

My 5 year old tortoise have pyramiding but they are still healthy. My adult red was fed on bananas for 4 years we had a massive battle to get her on weeds, it took months, but i just kept putting them downa dn she started to eat them. My advice is dont give into them.

#6 Guest_jeff_*

Guest_jeff_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 March 2006 - 08:34 PM

Hi there these little guys look lovely,it looks like they have fell right on there little feet with you.great rescue take care jeff

#7 Guest_vwplaygirl_*

Guest_vwplaygirl_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 March 2006 - 08:39 PM

aww thanks jeff u take care to xxx:*

#8 Guest_Calamity Jane_*

Guest_Calamity Jane_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 March 2006 - 08:47 PM

Awwww,
They are lovely!
No wonder you like showing them off, I'm gonna post some more pics of mine soon, I love seeing everyones pictures of there Torts!;)

Yours
Calamity Jane
www.tortoises.piczo.com
www.thetorthouse.piczo.com
www.Testudo-hermanni-boettgeri.piczo.com
My Tortoises:
1.4.2 Hermanns

#9 Guest_vwplaygirl_*

Guest_vwplaygirl_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 March 2006 - 09:51 PM

thanks Calamity Jane xxxxx
cant wait to see ur pics hun :*

#10 Guest_p1glet_*

Guest_p1glet_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 March 2006 - 10:03 PM

Must say becky they are beaut's love the face marking
Darren

#11 Guest_vwplaygirl_*

Guest_vwplaygirl_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 March 2006 - 11:54 PM

thankyou darren and yet again thanks for all ur help .... when i was looking at buying a tort i was only going to buy the 1 and seen these guys and thought they where a steal at 250...i only intended on keeping 1 and rehomeing the other 2 well this was the deal i made with the old man anyways .. i knocked the lady down to 230.. and walked away with a smile and promised the other half he could have the viv they where in for his geckos so he was happy now im in love with all 3 and keeping them all ... other half said he knew it was on the cards but how could u chose just look @ there faces so from some 1 who only wanted 1 has ended up with 3 my partners happy anyway as he got the 4 ft viv out of it .... i just love these little guys so much ..
ive named the little guy geezer as he is such a cool little man the other 2 are not named as yet as im not sure on there sex ...
thanks again to every 1 thats helped me xxxxx

#12 Guest_Calamity Jane_*

Guest_Calamity Jane_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 March 2006 - 12:08 AM

Its so nice when things work out.
I know how you feel, I am so wrapped up in all my pets, They are all so special, But the tortoises, Well what can I say!
They are so cute and are great to watch, Their little beady eyes and the faces they have,, I am always looking at mine and always smiling;7
Watching them climbing about and sliding down logs, They are just brilliant. But they are so addictive, I keep thinking,, mmm maybe I could fit another shed there and make another little garden for some more, I would really like some leopards now and keep talking to the hubby and he just looks at me and says dont you think youv'e got enough? And I say NO!!!!:P
I just feel so privilaged and greatful to have these wonderful little creatures.:*

This is Rosie!

Yours
Calamity Jane
www.tortoises.piczo.com
My Tortoises:
1.4.2 Hermanns

#13 Guest_vwplaygirl_*

Guest_vwplaygirl_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 March 2006 - 12:20 AM

[updated:LAST EDITED ON 02-03-06 AT 00:21 AM (GMT)]i know what u mean i think im getting the tortoise bug to lol i look on the field while walking the dog now for weeds i go to the garden centre just so i can look @ things i can put together for there out side encloser for them to play in the summer ive already got a few bits lol .. rosie is lovly hun ..ive got the tort bug and ive only had mine 1 week ....
thanks hun becky xxx:* :* :*
oh how old is rosie xx

#14 Guest_Calamity Jane_*

Guest_Calamity Jane_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 March 2006 - 12:39 AM

She is 6 years old born in 2005, All my other girls are the same age too, An Toby the boy is 7, And then I have george and mildred my first hermanns which are 3 years old.
Heres a couple of pics couldn't resist lol:P

Yours
Calamity Jane
www.tortoises.piczo.com
My Tortoises:
1.4.2 Hermanns

#15 Guest_vwplaygirl_*

Guest_vwplaygirl_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 March 2006 - 12:44 AM

[updated:LAST EDITED ON 02-03-06 AT 00:45 AM (GMT)]aw they r lovly hunny they look so nice so loved and well looked after bless ...
heres my little guys having there daily exersize sorry about the pic bit dark i know ....:* :*
ur torts r really gr8
all i can say is its a gd job i dont have carpet they just love to poo and pee as they go lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users