- - - - -

DC Tortoise

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_veebee_*

Guest_veebee_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 March 2006 - 06:42 PM

I wondered if anyone knows wants happening with "DC Tortoise" saw this on Livefood forum that he is selling up in two weeks, see link below
http://www.livefoods...esc.php?id=5620

Viv

#2 Guest_blondesarah_*

Guest_blondesarah_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 March 2006 - 06:47 PM

Dc tortoises owns a reptile shop this is his avaliablity page

#3 Guest_shootinglou79_*

Guest_shootinglou79_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 March 2006 - 06:55 PM

hey sarah i was just wondering if you have interdused your horsefields yet, as i remember you writing about it, if so, hows it go??

linzi-lou

1.1.0. hermann tortoises
0.1.0. spur thigh(med)tortoise

#4 Guest_blondesarah_*

Guest_blondesarah_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 March 2006 - 07:10 PM

Hiya yeah i did introduce them they are getting on ok. He does pester her a bit but not too much. He does alot of head bobbing and biting and she goes nuts and runs off. So funny to watch

#5 Guest_Henry_Flash_*

Guest_Henry_Flash_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 March 2006 - 10:06 PM

[updated:LAST EDITED ON 08-03-06 AT 10:08 PM (GMT)]
Hiya yeah i did introduce them they are getting on ok. He does pester her a bit but not too much. He does alot of head bobbing and biting and she goes nuts and runs off. So funny to watch

Hopefully it won't be long before the patter of tiny claws then sarah ;-)

I really want some yellows too but can't afford them now i've had the new Hermanns :-(

#6 Guest_veebee_*

Guest_veebee_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 March 2006 - 07:08 PM

Sarah if you read further down it says this

(Copied from site) We are hopeing to sell all we have in stock in the next 2 weeks due to D.C.TORTOISES no longer running after this period an almost all the below animals are from our own private collection some of which are very rare and very difficult to find here in the UK.

Sounds like he's closing down??

Viv

#7 Guest_blondesarah_*

Guest_blondesarah_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 March 2006 - 07:10 PM

sorry viv didnt see that part

#8 Guest_shootinglou79_*

Guest_shootinglou79_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 March 2006 - 07:13 PM

i wonder why he's closing!!!! he breeds so many rare torts, i fancy some yellow footed, expensive though, im saving up for darrens babys though at mo ;)

linzi-lou

1.1.0. hermann tortoises
0.1.0. spur thigh(med)tortoise;)

#9 Guest_veebee_*

Guest_veebee_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 March 2006 - 07:14 PM

I thought he hadnt been on here and Liveforum for a while, wonder whats up??

viv

#10 Guest_Calamity Jane_*

Guest_Calamity Jane_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 March 2006 - 11:30 PM

Strange eh? :o

Yours
Calamity Jane
www.tortoises.piczo.com
www.thetorthouse.piczo.com
www.Testudo-hermanni-boettgeri.piczo.com
My Tortoises:
2.3.2 Hermanns

#11 Guest_DCTORTOISES_*

Guest_DCTORTOISES_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 March 2006 - 02:00 PM

yes i am selling most of my own animals if not all as i am in the middle of a divorce nothing dodgy about it more heart breaking

#12 Guest_AW1971_*

Guest_AW1971_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 March 2006 - 05:26 PM

Very sorry to hear that DC. Alex.;-)

#13 Guest_Calamity Jane_*

Guest_Calamity Jane_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 March 2006 - 09:05 PM

Hi Dc Are you keeping any tortoises at all? It would be very hard for you to give them all up.
Sorry about the divorce.

#14 Guest_DCTORTOISES_*

Guest_DCTORTOISES_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 March 2006 - 02:25 PM

as it stands i am trying to work things out with my wife but in the mean time i am selling all my collection because ii have been signed off work sick due to a spine problem leading from an asult made on me at work by a mentally ill patient i am having problems walking at the moment and can not drive. Also i am finding it difficult to care for my animals so my wife is having to do most of the care for them aswell as careing for me.

#15 Guest_SueB_*

Guest_SueB_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 March 2006 - 10:08 PM

Oh for heavens sake
Dean spare the sob stories. We could all give those. I myself have been off work since January etc etc Yawn yawn. Your injuries did not stop you making a very long assault on my site at the weekend did it. You must have sat at the computer for hours slagging off and telling blatant lies. I offered you the proof of certification and ask for you to do likewise and true to your style you could not reply. What a sad trick this you are playing now. Goodnight.
Sue

#16 Guest_DCTORTOISES_*

Guest_DCTORTOISES_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 March 2006 - 12:26 PM

[updated:LAST EDITED ON 29-03-06 AT 12:49 PM (GMT)]Sue i have asked you to come and see pet shop license and insurance and article 10 certificates.So if you call me as you have my number i will let you know when i will be here for you to come over . or if you do not want to come over please forward your email address and i will send you a copy of my license / insurance and some article 10 certificates then you can get off my back and stop all the lies you make up about me on your forum. The only reason i came on your forum is because you where talking about me making lies up again as you may notice i have not been back as i hate your forum and have no pleasure in going on it also as you have baned me i will also not be able to answer any questions asked dirrectly towards me so you will be able to slag me off as much as you want but please be awair i have friends that are on the tortoisemad forum who tell me what is being said about me and if you get a kick out of lieing about me then sorry but i feel very sorry for you.

#17 Guest_SueB_*

Guest_SueB_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 March 2006 - 06:33 PM

Hi Dean
It susan@wizzasmum.freeserve.co.uk I did say that I could not drive to you but you must have been too busy name calling. I have not told any lies about anyone and you know it - not my style. I did remove your membership today but did not ban you - not done that in a long time to anyone. You subbed twice which is odd for someone who hates the place lol. I removed you because we do not wish to talk about you or to you any more. I had private mails asking if I could remove you and I left it until today to do that as you saw. Constructive debate is always welcome but the sort of foul tirade we experienced over the weekend is not. Your friends are welcome to forward any mails to you if that is what you wish, the forum is not presently moderated and I hope I never have to do it. I seem to remember another list though that did have to be moderated for a time following one of your tirades and I was merely trying to prevent the same thing happening there. Good day ;)
Sue

#18 Guest_DCTORTOISES_*

Guest_DCTORTOISES_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 March 2006 - 08:17 PM

just about to send you the email with my petshop license and public liability insurance with my house number and post code covered up but all the other details for you to see, also on monday or tuesday i will email a copy of the next article 10 certificates for UK C/B Hermans that i am supplying to a buyer. I am sick of having to prove to you that i do not sell imported hermans and other w/c animals but if this is trhe only way then that is what i must do . maybe then you will leave me alone to get on with my life and stop all the lies about me supplying w/c animals as i do not

#19 Guest_SueB_*

Guest_SueB_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 March 2006 - 08:29 PM

LOL - why would you cover up your address when you told everyone it was all over the place and invited us all to visit you? You are funny My Clackett :) I only asked you to show these as you asked to see my ID and put a post on my site in cpapital letters stating I did not have a license and telling people not to buy from me for that reason. I gave you the license number and you said you would be sending the council round to visit me - how silly!
Sue

#20 Guest_DCTORTOISES_*

Guest_DCTORTOISES_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 March 2006 - 08:38 PM

Sue you have them now and will have the article 10s soon, so now you can stop with the lies about me importing and selling w/c animals as i do not. I have had enougth of you stories about me just to make me look bad i sell tortoises that are from UK BREEDERS that do not want the public at their homes . I blocked out my post code and house number as you have in the past threatened to give my details to the anti's in an attempt to have them visit me in the night and cause damage to my property and also my animals. These threats are very unfriendly and are quiet serious. I have not done a thing to be classed as a money grabbing git so why do you go out of your way to make me look like scum.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users