- - - - -

DC Tortoise

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#21 Guest_SueB_*

Guest_SueB_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 March 2006 - 01:09 AM

For christs sake Dean I have not seen any papers - you sent me snap shot from your mobile of a cert on your wall. LOLOL
Dean the allegations you have made in this post are very serious and as you know a total lie. Anyone who knows me knows that I am anti any sort of violence, and to suggest I would harm an animal is ludicrous. I have copied this mail just in case I need it. You are indeed a sad and dangerous individual. What is wrong with you, other than the obvious! If you have any thrreats from me then let everyone see these please. I think you are losing the plot
Sue

#22 Guest_DCTORTOISES_*

Guest_DCTORTOISES_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 March 2006 - 08:40 PM

sorry i did not get your license number could you put it on here so i can see it also i have no intention to send the council round to visit you if you are licensed.

#23 Guest_kirsty10_*

Guest_kirsty10_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 March 2006 - 09:47 PM

Why do people have to come on here and turn things into a fight! SueB whatever your problem is I suggest you have more dignity than to start a slagging match on this forum! Unless you are another incarnation of Omare/Andrea. Dear God what is it with this forum!!

#24 Guest_DCTORTOISES_*

Guest_DCTORTOISES_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 March 2006 - 10:49 PM

kirsty10 sorry it has been brought over to this forum i will try to ignore her i have tried to give her all the proof i can and its just not working so i will give up and let her carry on the slagging me off.Sorry to everyone who comes her for advice its not the place for this rubbish

#25 Guest_Terrific Tortoise_*

Guest_Terrific Tortoise_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 March 2006 - 11:15 PM

Although at times amusing, I would have to agree with Kirsty10, I know it maybe difficult to hold your tongue, if you have problems from the past with another member, but to bring it onto this forum is quite wrong, there is an old saying..."take it outside" :(...T.T.

#26 Guest_rupert_the_dog_*

Guest_rupert_the_dog_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 March 2006 - 12:18 AM

[updated:LAST EDITED ON 30-03-06 AT 00:22 AM (GMT)]Hi All,

Unfortunatly I can sit on the wall no longer!

DC please go away and patch it up with your wife! I am sure the heart break of having the Mrs wanting to leave you and the odd nutter giving you a kicking for no doubt what you deserved would tell you something in life!

I remember what you did to Livefood and have read what you have posted on tortoise mad, you are the one to get a life!

I knew you would start the fight here as we all left the Livefood forum, you had to follow did'nt you? I bet your dummy admin mates on livefood are happy with the odd post now and then!

As for those that do not know this man beware!

Regards

Mike

PS For those who do not know SueB she has forgotten more than this man knows! Go to her link and see the nasty rubbish this man has posted about her before you post an opinion!

#27 Guest_SueB_*

Guest_SueB_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 March 2006 - 01:27 AM

I don't know if any of you are members of the Tortoise Trust (worlds biggest and most knowledgeable tortoise website). If not I suggest you join and type in the words Dean Clackett. Don't do a search just wait for the responses and examples.
Nuff said - I'm off - have to be up again in a few hours.
Take care
Sue

#28 Guest_AW1971_*

Guest_AW1971_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 March 2006 - 08:27 AM

Sueb, Dean. Youre both as bad as each other. I came on these forums to learn things and now i am not going to bother as everywhere i go people just want to argue. I for one can get what i need to know from books now as this is childish behaviour from supossedly grown adults. I`m sure everyone will have a go at me for my last two posts, so enjoy yourselves. I wont see it as my tortoise forums are from today being deleted from my computer. Goodbye.

#29 Guest_KERRYPUDGE1_*

Guest_KERRYPUDGE1_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 March 2006 - 09:23 AM

How is Sue as bad as Dean?She genuinely cares for tortoises and wants to stop imports.Sue is fighting for a cause that we should all believe in so give her a break,shes only trying to inform people about dodgy dealers!

#30 Guest_p1glet_*

Guest_p1glet_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 March 2006 - 10:28 AM

[updated:LAST EDITED ON 30-03-06 AT 10:39 AM (GMT)]Hi All
Just like to say Sueb is a saint when it comes to tortoise care her knowledge is a asset to this forum we should be glad shes here not lashing her for speaking what she feels true, remember Sue has been in the tortoise world a long time far longer than most of us and gained a wealth of experiece that we can all learn from plus shes learnt who to trust and who to avoid in this time .
Sue only has our tortoises best interest at heart and certainly doesn't want to cause trouble but unfortunately trouble always seeks out the good a real shame as i would hate to see Sue be pushed of this forum please think before you attack
Darren

#31 Guest_Darren_*

Guest_Darren_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 March 2006 - 10:45 AM

People like sue are rare, you'll always know where you stand with her cus shes not afraid to speak her mind. Something we should all be encouraged to do.

The womans got backbone ! Wonts wrong with that ?

Darren

#32 Guest_Calamity Jane_*

Guest_Calamity Jane_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 March 2006 - 12:21 PM

Yeah Here here!!
Dodgy Dealers and all the rest of them. You SUCK!
We work hard to try and help stop all those poor imported and wild caught tortoises. I for one will NO more tollerate any of them. I am sticking up for whats right. And My passion for these torts is so strong. I will Back Sue every step of way to get RID of these scumbags.

Yours
CJ
:P
www.tortoises.piczo.com
My Tortoises
2.3.2 Hermann's

#33 Guest_DCTORTOISES_*

Guest_DCTORTOISES_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 March 2006 - 12:31 PM

[updated:LAST EDITED ON 30-03-06 AT 12:37 PM (GMT)]I back Sue in stoping importers of w/c animals aswell and that is why I DO NOT IMPORT please check with defra they will confirm i do not import . Infact in the last 4 years i have only imported once from a shop in america which was four years ago and it was for redfoots that where 2nd generation c/b. so no one can call me an importer as i only deal in c/b animals mainly bred from uk breeders. i do not have any w/c animals in my possesion. so please leave me alone and stop the rubbish about me it is untrue and unfare.What proof do you require for you to leave me alone and stop calling me a scum bucket

#34 Guest_Calamity Jane_*

Guest_Calamity Jane_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 March 2006 - 12:52 PM

I Dont know who's, Who or what's ,What anymore on this site, And did I say I was talking to You??
I am merly speaking my mind Just like everyone eles does.
So don't even think I am gonna get into a slagging match with you. I am Just sticking up for the torts at the end of the day, and I will say what I like to get rid of SCUM!!!!

Yours
CJ
:P
www.tortoises.piczo.com
My Tortoises
2.3.2 Hermann's

#35 Guest_DCTORTOISES_*

Guest_DCTORTOISES_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 March 2006 - 12:58 PM

Like i said i agree with what you are saying all the way not trying to start anything at all

#36 Guest_Terrific Tortoise_*

Guest_Terrific Tortoise_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 March 2006 - 01:22 PM

Ok, lets have another go then, 2 members have clearly got bad blood between them, I do not know the facts, I am not or have been, a member on these sites were this all kicked off. All I am saying is this, If I had a problem from another site, and that problem followed me to this site, would I continue with this bad blood? I do not know? well I do know!, I would sort the problem "off Forum".

As a side note, I have nothing at all against Sue, on the contrary, it is quite obvious what she stands for. Sue helped me out in a fantastic way just recently on another Forum...I will PM you shortly Sue.

It is back to what I said previously, wrong end of the stick, words on a screen, not knowing each other personnally etc.etc...T.T.

#37 Guest_blondesarah_*

Guest_blondesarah_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 March 2006 - 04:38 PM

Dean can i ask why you joined this forum? On livefoods i gave people advise to join this forum and you said. 'ive just visited wont be back' and that you didnt like the forum and you are sticking to livefoods (that is why livefoods has gone down hill). You loved to cause trouble on there and cause arguements. I do not like you are you are a dealer you buy tortoises and sell them on and you dont care where they end up.
When i herd you had joined the forum , i knew there was going to be trouble. You have a very bad name Dean and i think that is why you say you are selling up and youa re goign to trade under a different name.
Sue is a lovely lady (from what i have herd of many people) and is a asset to the forum.

#38 Guest_jb14__*

Guest_jb14__*
  • Guests

Posted 30 March 2006 - 07:45 PM

I also have to stand up for Sue, she has been nothing but a wonderful help to me since i got my tortoise, her knowledge and the time and information she has given me has sorted my problem out EVERYTIME, she cares GREATLY about all tortoises and always has the time to help me even if it is a stupid question, she will be a great help to many people of this forum,

#39 Guest_kirsty10_*

Guest_kirsty10_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 March 2006 - 08:42 PM

I think the point has been missed. Forums are not for slagging matches- end of. I do not know either of these people personally and have not taken sides. Whether or not DC is a dealer and whether or not his wife has left him is of no consequence. I feel for Sue if in the past shes had a bad experience but I don't want to read about it in my spare time.
While I do not support dealers I sometimes feel that there is so much history between breeders/ dealer that often posts turn into slagging matches before anything particularly bad has been written. If you have a grudge you should sort it out in private and inform the appropriate authorities.
This forum has a moderator whos job it is to monitor posts. If this person has caused so much trouble why is he allowed to post?

#40 Guest_jb14__*

Guest_jb14__*
  • Guests

Posted 30 March 2006 - 09:24 PM

Just to let you all know Sue has been banned (SADLY) her advice will be missed, but she will happly answer anyones emails if they wish to contact her but will be unable to reply on this board :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users