- - - - -

Hi

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 Guest_blondesarah_*

Guest_blondesarah_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 March 2006 - 04:46 PM

[updated:LAST EDITED ON 21-03-06 AT 04:48 PM (GMT)]Hello and welcome to the forum i have 3 horsfield tortoises, I have one sub adult female and one adult female and one adult male. The adults have been togther for over a month now hopefully i will be getting eggs soon.

#22 Guest_rileytortoises_*

Guest_rileytortoises_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 March 2006 - 07:33 PM

hello simo,

i have just joined the forum its great. i have been reading for ages just never got round to joining.
everyone on here seems realy nice and i will look forward to joining in with you all.

i have 25 horsfileds they are my fav tort, i think they are great. i have a group of 5.15.5 but more eggs in the incubater so the babies keep coming.

hope everyone is ok

thanks
rileytortoises

#23 Guest_rileytortoises_*

Guest_rileytortoises_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 March 2006 - 07:41 PM

[updated:LAST EDITED ON 21-03-06 AT 07:46 PM (GMT)]hello steve,

i have just joined the forum. its great i have been reading for ages now just never got round to joining.
everyone seems realy nice and i cant wait to join in with everyone.

i have got 25 horsfields they are great, they are my fav tort, i have a group of 5 males, 15 females and 5 babies but i have got eggs in the incubater that will be hatching soon. my have just had one born last night.

i think they are a great tortoise for people who have never had a tort befor.

anyway hope your torts are ok

thanks
Rileytortoises

#24 Guest_Calamity Jane_*

Guest_Calamity Jane_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 March 2006 - 08:23 PM

Hello Rileytortoises

Welcome to the forum,
Wow you have a large collection there, Have you had them long? Some pictures would be really nice, I am a Nosey buggar lol. :* Hope to chat soo.

Yours
Calamity Jane :*
www.tortoises.piczo.com
www.Testudo-hermanni-boettgeri.piczo.com
My Tortoises :D
2.3.2 Hermanns

#25 Guest_rileytortoises_*

Guest_rileytortoises_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 March 2006 - 09:13 PM

hello,

we have always had a tortoise as far as i can remember. we still have thomas a ibera male he is about 60 years old. we have had him since 1985.

i will try and sort some pictures out for you all when i get 5 mins lol.

i work 42 hours a week and when i am home i have about 60 tortoises to feed and clean out and bath the list goes on lol.

but they are worth it, love em loads

thanks
Rileytortoises

#26 Guest_veebee_*

Guest_veebee_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 March 2006 - 12:10 AM

Oh wow Riley you must certainly know your stuff, welcome to the site your just the sort of person we need to join our other brill experts on this site.
Cant wait to see your pics

Viv

#27 Guest_AW1971_*

Guest_AW1971_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 March 2006 - 09:58 AM

Hiya Luke. Glad you joined!!! are the babies getting big.;-)

#28 Guest_simo_*

Guest_simo_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 March 2006 - 12:13 PM

Hello rileytortoises im new on here too. I would like to thank all these people on this thread who have said hello and made me feel very welcome.I dont know if i will be going on other forums though as i am having big trouble keeping up with this one, ha ha ha.
I would of replied sooner but my computer keeps crashing. I think your all really devoted to your tortoises and great people.
steve.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users