- - - - -

nutrobol how much

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_sarahlou_*

Guest_sarahlou_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 June 2007 - 07:20 PM

I bought nutrobol today to sprinkle on tobi's food,how much and how often?
it states on the tub a pinch per kilo of animal???
not very good on wrking stuff out lol tobys 39kg and a cbo6 hatchling,any help would be much apreciated :)

#2 Guest_lou lou_*

Guest_lou lou_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 June 2007 - 08:43 PM

Hi, My tort is same weight/age and I have put the nutrabol in a salt shaker and just sprinkle over her food.

#3 Guest_andrew b 1_*

Guest_andrew b 1_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 June 2007 - 08:59 PM

mine actually DETEST nutrobol, so i use ground down cuttlefish bone and limestone flour and i pour stacks on and they eat it. if i put a bit of nutrobol on they eat round it and push the nutrobol out of their dish

#4 Guest_sarahlou_*

Guest_sarahlou_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 June 2007 - 08:14 AM

hi thanks everyone,i sprinkled some over tobys food and he ate a good bit of it :).
if he goes off his food then ill try the cuttle fish :)

#5 Guest_jadums_*

Guest_jadums_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 June 2007 - 10:54 AM

Hi Sarah

Apparently it is very hard to overdose on nutrabol so you put on as much as you want, however, as some people have already mentioned, some torts dont like the taste. If its on every meal though how can they resist :P

#6 Guest_pies_*

Guest_pies_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 October 2007 - 09:34 AM

Like someone else, I put calcium & nutribol in salt cellars. The calcium i put on every other day & nutribol twice a week.
If they don't like nutribol, try reptavite.

#7 Guest_ellie_*

Guest_ellie_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 October 2007 - 09:02 PM

[updated:LAST EDITED ON 06-10-07 AT 09:03 PM (GMT)]Just to add i tried the salt seller method and it was great. Just try not to get it mixed up with the table salt when your parents visit.............ha

el:9

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users