where is everybody

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_maz_*

Guest_maz_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 October 2007 - 06:38 PM

Hi ,
can anyone tell me where everybody has gone,:o some of the people who you could rely on to give good advice seems to not be coming in anymore.
Is there something going on or is everybody too busy to reply to the odd question that is coming on the forum, or is there another forum that people are using. Please let us know cos I really do miss the news and reviews:D

A bewildered, Maz.;)

#2 Guest_ellie_*

Guest_ellie_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 October 2007 - 09:41 PM

Hi maz i know what you mean....Strange but i think i fell into that too. I guess people like myself only tend to come on here when we have a problem or a thought. Its wrong i know because people do need the help and advise. I pop on here every now and then to have a look Checking who is online. In a way you can look at it another way that people dont need any advice or have any problems.

Hope you understand what i mean....!!

el:7

#3 Guest_maz_*

Guest_maz_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 October 2007 - 09:20 AM

hi Ellie,
yes I do know what you mean:-) and if thats right then I am glad that there arent any problems, but it does seem strange:o
thanks for your reply.

love maz xxxx

#4 Guest_squirrelann_*

Guest_squirrelann_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 October 2007 - 11:34 AM

if you haven't heard of it shelled warriors is a very good site to consider joining as well, its free worth a look

#5 Guest_maz_*

Guest_maz_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 October 2007 - 11:40 AM

Thanks Ann,
I definitely will have a look at the shelled warriors site too,thanks for your reply

love Mazxxxx:-)

#6 Guest_jadums_*

Guest_jadums_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 October 2007 - 07:15 PM

Hi Maz

I have been useless at comin gon here for the last couple of months. used to be on here daily now lucky if i can get on weekly. finally qualified as a teacher this summer so as you can imagine up to my eye balls with paperwork and planning. Have been taking quite a few calls on the Southern Torts phone though :D hope ur ok and the torts are doing well :D

#7 Guest_maz_*

Guest_maz_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 October 2007 - 03:55 PM

Hi Jade,
nice to have you back, been really missing your advice, CONGRATULATIONS on qualifying for teaching its a good career.:-) been missing Nina as well, yes Mikey seems to be recovering slowly but he is not out of the woods yet,:( He is getting plenty of tlc as always and I am keeping my fingers crossed for the little darling.

Best regards

Love Maz xxxx

#8 Guest_andrew b 1_*

Guest_andrew b 1_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 October 2007 - 01:40 PM

its kinda dried up ever since people have had to pay for registration

#9 Guest_jadums_*

Guest_jadums_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 October 2007 - 07:26 PM

I dont think you have to pay do you? I think its just an ask for a contribution :)

#10 Guest_ellie_*

Guest_ellie_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 October 2007 - 10:54 PM

its worth paying for...........:D

#11 Guest_jay_*

Guest_jay_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 November 2007 - 02:46 PM

Hi Maz,
glad to be back been in bed with bad back,family have been looking after all the animals,my husband is not very happy with my rabbit as i asked him to fetch her out for me as i could not bend and the rabbit decided to take a chunk out off his finger so you can imagine what he called her,anyway glad to say hi to everyone again!
and today (h)as decided to dig deep and not come out for his food this morning so i fetched him out to warm him up a bit he ate all his food up and decided to go back down
Jay and (h):P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users