• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_English Rose_*

Guest_English Rose_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 April 2009 - 06:03 PM

Hi all

After 2 months of having no computer.. im back lol..... and i need help

I have taken Tilly out of the fridge today, i have left her in her box that she was in and place the whole lot on her table to bring her up to room temperature.

I need to know how long i leave her in there and when should i give her a bath and put the light back on for her?

cheers all

lynne

#2 Guest_lilacgeorge_*

Guest_lilacgeorge_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 April 2009 - 07:58 PM

Hiya, welcome back!!!

You've probably already sorted it now, but what I did when I woke my torts up the other day was;

Took them out the fridge, and left them at 'room temperature' in the boxes they hibernated in, once they started moving around - which was after about half hour to an hour I then bathed them and put them all into a bigger box and turned the heat lamp on. Again I left it a bit till they had warmed up and then put some food in with them, after they had eaten a bit I bathed them again. I then left them there for a couple of hours so that I could keep an eye on them and once happy that all was ok, transfered them to their table.

It worked for me! biggrin.gif

#3 Guest_Lin_*

Guest_Lin_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 April 2009 - 08:09 AM

I took mine out of the fridge in the evening and put them in their indoor run, left them overnight and let the heat and light come on in the morning, gave them some food, which they ate straightaway and bathed them later that day

#4 Guest_English Rose_*

Guest_English Rose_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 April 2009 - 01:32 PM

I took Tilly out of the fridge sunday afternoon... I left her on her table still in her box until Monday. Took her out of the box and bathed her yesterday morning and left her for about 20 mins. The lamp was switched on when she had finished her bath so i put her under it.

I went back about an hour later to see if she wanted anything to eat, picked a few dandelions and left her with them, she turned her nose up at them and went under her log to sleep again.

So far today there has been no sign of her getting up. Should I take her out of bed and bathe her again?

cheers

lynne

#5 Guest_Lin_*

Guest_Lin_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 April 2009 - 06:40 PM

Good idea and then put her under the lamp. If she's a bit reluctant to eat, chop a small bit of cucumber in with the dandelions.

#6 Guest_English Rose_*

Guest_English Rose_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 April 2009 - 08:00 PM

panic over..... Tilly stuffed her face yesterday... thought she was a bottomless pit lol

lynne

#7 Guest_Hettie_*

Guest_Hettie_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 April 2009 - 09:05 PM

]
Great news Lynne! (and hello again, how did you manage without your computer 'fix'?!!) biggrin.gif

Tilly's getting ready for summer!! Lets hope it's a dry one! biggrin.gif

Paula x

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users