My new book

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 Guest_lilacgeorge_*

Guest_lilacgeorge_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 April 2009 - 04:33 PM

BUMP! Up we go again.....

Thanks Lin, have received your email, will get back to you with the answer to your question when I hear back from Wolfgang xx

#22 Guest_lilacgeorge_*

Guest_lilacgeorge_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 April 2009 - 10:00 PM

Guess who......?

Ok if you want this book then this is what we're gonna do...

I along with a couple of others on the forum (Ta Paula!) have worked out that the book plus p&p will cost approx 30. Wolfgang can only ship them to one address in order to keep his shipping costs down and thus give us a better discount so I will have to them post them all out to you! (DOnt forget I have to pay for the additional packaging as well!)

The easiest way to do this is by BACS transfer (apparently Paypal charge for personal transfers) or by cheque (or paypal if you foot the extra cost, unless of course its only pennies then thats fine!)

Please email me and I shall give you my details, the sooner you pay me the sooner we get the book! rolleyes.gif I am not ordering it until I get your pennies as I am but a mere student and cant afford to pay 200 odd up front!

Thank you xxxxxxxxxx

#23 Guest_Hettie_*

Guest_Hettie_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 April 2009 - 10:05 PM

Sounds great Dawn,
Were an honest lot and if when the invoice comes in plus any extra needed for postage, the cost is a little over 30 we will definately make sure you are not out of pocket after all your efforts! Right guys?

Paula x

#24 Guest_lilacgeorge_*

Guest_lilacgeorge_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 April 2009 - 10:43 PM

*** UP WE GO..... BACK TO THE TOP***

#25 Guest_pinkblue_*

Guest_pinkblue_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 April 2009 - 10:51 PM

hiya dawn how would you like the money i can give you it though pay pal if you like?

#26 Guest_lilacgeorge_*

Guest_lilacgeorge_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 April 2009 - 10:56 PM

QUOTE (pinkblue @ Apr 16 2009, 11:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hiya dawn how would you like the money i can give you it though pay pal if you like?

Can you email me at

dawn.shelley@hotmail.co.uk

and we'll discuss it there as dont wanna put 'personal' details on here, cheers hun!

PS may not get back to you tonight as battery on laptop about to run out!!!! rolleyes.gif

#27 Guest_lilacgeorge_*

Guest_lilacgeorge_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 April 2009 - 07:44 PM

Been paid by two of you, still waiting for others.... as soon as I got everyones dosh I'll place the order - still waiting for 4 of you..... If you don't want the book anymore please let me know so that we're not keeping the ones that have paid waiting around.

Cost to be transferred to me is 30 - this is made up of:

the price of the book & shipping from Germany to me (30 euro's - just under 28)

plus 2 to cover the postage from me to you (including a super-dooper jiffy bag!) = 30

You can pay me by;

Paypal (I think they will charge you for this as its a personal transaction)

BACS (transfer from your bank to me, quick & free)

Cheque (as last resort, as I'd have to wait for it to clear before ordering)

Cheers! wub.gif

#28 Guest_pinkblue_*

Guest_pinkblue_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 April 2009 - 07:47 PM

hiya sweetie my e.mail isnt working right now so if you send me a message on here a pm what your paypal e.mail is then i can pay you and how much you need

#29 Guest_lilacgeorge_*

Guest_lilacgeorge_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 April 2009 - 09:16 PM

Hi Folks,

Gonna be calling last orders on the book in next day or two so if you want to order with us and get it cheaper let me know asap. So far, Paula, Lin, Kay, Leslie and myself have paid and confirmed.... so thanks to you all (and moi!) for your prompt payment.

Dont forget we will be getting the book for 30 euros instead of 45 euros!!!!! Thats a huge saving!!!!

(Blimey! I'm gonna be wanting commission next!!!!) rolleyes.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users