EGGS!!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_lilacgeorge_*

Guest_lilacgeorge_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 May 2009 - 03:29 PM

Hello all :D

Guess what, I've been offered 8 eggs to incubate!!!! I'm so egg-sited (groan! :rolleyes: )

I have no gurantees that they will incubate but I'm going to give it a try so.....

Is there anyone out there who would be likely to want a little tortie in a few months time??? They are Hermanns and are from a UK bred mommy and daddy so will be 100% british!

If you are interested please email me and let me know, then I can put your name down. As I say I cannot guarentee that they will hatch, but I would like to have homes in reserve in case. Her eggs were fertile last year.

As always, all potential owners will be vetted and the the torts will only go to homes where I am 100% happy that they will be looked after as near to naturally as possible.

:D

#2 Guest_Hermie + Pebble_*

Guest_Hermie + Pebble_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 May 2009 - 06:38 PM

OMG Elly just deafened me with the squeal she let out!!! Just a little excited. lol

xx

#3 Guest_Robink_*

Guest_Robink_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 May 2009 - 06:54 PM

How egg citing!!!!
Keep us updated with your progress Dawn.
GOOD LUCK.

#4 Guest_Ozric_*

Guest_Ozric_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 May 2009 - 11:41 PM

Fantastic news Dawn! I hope you'll keep us all posted about developments. That will be great if they are fertile and you get to watch them grow from hatchlings. And if not, its all good experinece for another time..........

#5 Guest_lilacgeorge_*

Guest_lilacgeorge_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 May 2009 - 11:53 PM

Yeah, it'll be nice if they do hatch - Im trying to read up on it now!!! (no, it's not because I'm soooo excited and can't sleep - I'm on nightshift!) and it'll give me experience so that when Frank & Tally finally get to it, I'll know what I'm (hopefully) doing!!!

#6 Guest_Hettie_*

Guest_Hettie_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 May 2009 - 07:56 PM

For a minute I thought you were having a yolk! 8 eggs you must be Egg static! (groan :rolleyes: )

What fab news, can't wait to hear of the progress, what with the newcomers too, you must have gone tortally off your rocker!!

Think of the pics you'll get! Awwwww!

Paula x

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users