escape artist

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_jay_*

Guest_jay_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 May 2009 - 05:18 PM

blush.gif Hi,
The escape artist,my horsefield mananged to climb his enclosure and escape lucky enough my husband and I were outside and i got some of it on video,so now we have got to make it higher and do it so he cannot escape as i will be frightened to leave him out when we are not about as there are lots of places for him to go, i will try and post a picture or video.
Jay and H unsure.gif

#2 Guest_arnhib_*

Guest_arnhib_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 June 2009 - 04:16 PM

Hi Jay

Russians are called the Houdini of the tortoise world, they can also tunnel 30' or more, they are round shaped so they can turn round in a tunnel , so hope the floor of their enclosure is solid :-)
Any corners of the enclosure needs a triangle shape at the top so it overhangs, as they can shimmy up corners with ease

The escape artist,my horsefield mananged to climb his enclosure and escape lucky enough my husband and I were outside and i got some of it on video,so now we have got to make it higher and do it so he cannot escape as i will be frightened to leave him out when we are not about as there are lots of places for him to go, i will try and post a picture or video.
Jay and H unsure.gif

#3 Guest_kaybee_*

Guest_kaybee_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 June 2009 - 09:04 PM

Thank goodness you were there!! unsure.gif So that must be what 'H' stands for - Houdini!
I would love to see the video, laugh.gif

#4 Guest_jay_*

Guest_jay_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 July 2009 - 07:21 PM

I have tried loads of times to send this video of H escaping but for some reason it will not download,i have now adjusted his enclosure so he cannot escape,the video is okay when i put on media player and plays okay ,i will try again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users