tort advice

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_marvellous_*

Guest_marvellous_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 June 2005 - 11:24 PM

Hi everyone,
Does anyone know what has happened to Sue(wizzasmum)as we need some advice off her.

Thanks,
Marvellous

#2 Guest_nikki_*

Guest_nikki_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 June 2005 - 11:36 PM

Think she has been banned but not sure why,as she seemed to give very sound advice,she'll be missed.

Nikki

#3 Guest_Joanne666_*

Guest_Joanne666_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 June 2005 - 08:53 AM

Unfortunately Sue has been banned for contradicting Andys advice on how to open a torts mouth.
Im not sure if Andy appreciates how delicate a torts head is, it is fairly easy to dislocate their jaw if too much force is used at the wrong area. Sue pointed this out and gave the correct way, and has hence been banned.
Sue will be a major loss to this group and we will be hard pushed to find someone with such consistent sound advice.
Please tell us your problem marvellous and we will try and help

#4 Guest_Andy_*

Guest_Andy_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 June 2005 - 08:50 AM

Come on Marvellous, you of all people should know where sue has gone or is it Honey?

Wizzasmum had no input on the forum for the past 2 years so how can you all say that you will miss her input. Sue registered under so many names on this forum, i lost count.

Now do you want to ask the question again or is that enough for you, seeing you are best friends and in constant contact. Just trying to stir things up again Marvellous, but i am one step ahead of your stilly little games.

Now please use the forum for what it was built for and help others on the site and stop this stupid bickering!!

#5 Guest_Joanne666_*

Guest_Joanne666_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 June 2005 - 08:55 AM

Andy I think you may be loosing sight of what is important here and seems to be turning into a vendetta with little regard for the owners missing out on vital info. Your response to the 'how do you open a torts mouth' was irresponsible and dangerous to say the least......you dont have to like your members, but should have respect for their depth of knowledge

#6 Guest_Andy_*

Guest_Andy_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 June 2005 - 09:41 AM

Jo,

Sue also known as Honey was barred for other reasons, not for the advice she gave on that thread.

I am sure she will not be missed and now other forum members will stop getting private messages from sue asking them to join her group. Lot of messages have been sent to the members, a lot of them were not very nice, do i need to go on.

As you are a good friend of Sue's i would expect you to stand up for Sue, but you know as well as me that these private messages have been going on for a very long time and members were fed up of the harrasment.

#7 Guest_marvellous_*

Guest_marvellous_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 June 2005 - 06:50 PM

andy,

I do seem to remember you giving Sue a glowing reference on how valuable she is to the group. I dont understand why you feel the need to attack these people that are valuable to the forum, which have many, many years of expertise, who even you could learn a few things from. I'm not going to bother asking the question that you still havent replied too because i believe its like trying to get blood out of a stone!

It worries me to think that a Administrator for a tortoise forum (who is supposed to be respected ) is acting like a 4 yr old whenever someone contradicts what he says, ie having a paddy and banning the person.

I am quite happy to use the forum for what it is designed for, but that is hard when the administrator gives out wrong advice.i.e opening a torts mouth.

You ask me to use the forum as it should be used, but you yourself have recently been banned for your attitude on TT, is that the example you wish to set for this forum?

Just because someone knows someones e mail address, does this mean that you think people are in constant touch with each other?

The only person playing silly little games is you, you were the one who invited sue back here when you was a member of tortoise trust, why did you do this? Was it to try to earn brownie points? These so called MH members that sue has apparently upset, have they told her that she has upset them or is this just in your little mind!

Regards

Marvellous

#8 Guest_Joanne666_*

Guest_Joanne666_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 June 2005 - 07:49 AM

I totally agree Marvellous.........I have never, ever know Sue harass anyone, its a strong word which I find Andy uses far too easily. I have also read Andys private e-mails he has sent to Sue and the foul language and insults certainly opened my eyes.
I remember not so long ago, we were all threatened that we would be sued for daring to question Johns business dealings, yet Andy has openly given the name of the person he thinks is responsible for stealing his tort !! very litigious

#9 Guest_Tinkerbell_*

Guest_Tinkerbell_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 June 2005 - 05:09 PM

No offence but can you guys please keep the politics to yourselves. Myself and other members I am sure would like to get on with enjoying ALL of the forums without having to try and avoid all the bickering:'(

Leila
www.raceforlifesponsorme.org/SLATeam

#10 Guest_Calamity Jane_*

Guest_Calamity Jane_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 June 2005 - 07:45 PM

Here Here!!!!!!!

Yours
Joanne
X
www.tortoises.piczo.com

#11 Guest_Joanne666_*

Guest_Joanne666_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 June 2005 - 08:05 AM

I think Im justified in defending an ex members actions, personally if you feel its an 'off topic' subject in the heading, then simply ignore it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users