- - - - -

Just To let You Know Harry Has Been Stolen

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#21 Guest_Andy_*

Guest_Andy_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 June 2005 - 11:03 AM

I am not looking for pity from anyone, i was just stating a fact that i have more important things going on in my life that on woman that visited my house 3 years ago, so what she did not but the tortoises anyway, but who really cares.

I have nothing to hide so please post the emails on the site, so we can all see...

#22 Guest_nikki_*

Guest_nikki_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 June 2005 - 11:11 AM

Hi Andy
I am sure if I have recieved a copy of this mail below after asking privately what the problem was, then so have many others.
I would be very upset if I had recieved this. It was forwarded by one of your present list members!!
Nikki

To: "Sue Boyle"
Sent: Friday, June 10, 2005 9:41 PM
Subject: Re: GET A LIFE

>> ##### OFF, is that clear enough!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>
>>
>> ----- Original Message -----
>> From: "Sue Boyle"
>> To: "Andy Southard"
>> Sent: Friday, June 10, 2005 8:47 PM
>> Subject: Re: GET A LIFE
>>
>>
>>> What reply was that then Andy? - I can't see anything!
>> Sue
>>>
>>> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Tortsmad
>>> ----- Original Message -----
>>> From: "Andy Southard"
>>> To:
>>> Sent: Friday, June 10, 2005 7:26 PM
>>> Subject: GET A LIFE
>>>
>>>
>>> Sue,
>>>
>>> Get a life, How sad is that reply...
>>>
>>>
>>> I have had plenty of complaints about you, this is why i have stopped you
>>> from using the site..
>>>
>>> Have a nice life, i now i will without you on the site...
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> Regards
>>>
>>>
>>> Andy
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>>
>>

#23 Guest_nikki_*

Guest_nikki_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 June 2005 - 11:16 AM

Why does the post forwarded not include the words you used to Sue Andy?

#24 Guest_james14_*

Guest_james14_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 June 2005 - 11:16 AM

I would just like to say sorry to newbietortie for the ilness'es in her family.I fully understand what poor Andy is going through,Joanne made a comment about no remembering a lady and he was just telling her that a lot has gone on from that.I find the 2 last messages very selfish,in the message I am replying to there is no "sorry to hear that",so thats when me,me,me jogs to mind again.
John and Andy as offered this great site to people and you are not appriciating it.
The accusations that are being made against Andy are very serious,and if they was made against me I would take serious action.
For people that are saying it is childish,why the hell are you replying to this thread.
Kind regards and best wishes.
Craig

#25 Guest_desertrat_*

Guest_desertrat_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 June 2005 - 12:21 PM

i'm neutal but c'mon can't this website be as it used to be, with loads of people with good and friendly advice. It's a shame about this dealer topic is continuing. I hope it stops. As far as i'm concerned, John or Andy is innocent until proven guilty.
And it's an atrocity how Andy has just had his tortoise stolen, whether it's from someone who has torts or not, but can't people stop still accussing him - can't he have a break, for atleast a while? I understand that people want the truth but wait until anyone has firm evidence. Sorry if someone does has evidence, but in the England you are innocent until proven guilty.I don't agree with Andy that he is banning members though...

desrat

#26 Guest_Joanne666_*

Guest_Joanne666_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 June 2005 - 12:51 PM

Thanks to Nikki for posting that, its one of the ones I was going to put on, it proves does it not Andy, that you HAVE sent private e-mails abusing ex-members. You gave yourself enought rope to hang yourself with......all your own doing not mine......you obviously thought people would just delete them and forget about it, but lies have a way of coming back on you.
All this has been such a shame, if you had merely come on about your stolen tort, none of this would have happened. But you NAMED, christian and surname, and gave out the e-mail address of a person who isnt even a member on this site, you THINK may be involved. Since you have already informed the police and passed this ladies name on, its YOU which has the vendetta.
Does this lady know you are on this website brandishing her name about?

#27 Guest_Joanne666_*

Guest_Joanne666_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 June 2005 - 12:56 PM

Incidentally James, my comments were not about Andy not remembering Ruth visiting his house, it was about him 'forgetting' about selling torts from his premises. Andy had previously denied EVER selling torts from his house. Not the type of thing one forgets in my book.

#28 Guest_elawley_*

Guest_elawley_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 June 2005 - 09:39 AM

Joanne

just a quick question, in your earlier mail you said about 666 being your screen name for a reason? what reason, i'm interested to know as that sounded like a threat to Andy, as I understood 666 is the mark of the beast spoke about in the bible associated with the anti christ.

Thanks
Esther

#29 Guest_Joanne666_*

Guest_Joanne666_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 June 2005 - 03:36 PM

If it was directed at Andy why are you involving yourself then, I dont feel I need to justify myself to someone who isnt even involved in this.

#30 Guest_elawley_*

Guest_elawley_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 June 2005 - 03:49 PM

Woah Joanne, i was just asking out of curiosity, besides same could be said to you why your getting involved its not anything to do with you what goes on between Andy, his tortoise and other people is it ? besides if your gonna comment on a thread that is not open for anyone else to question why not speak to Andy personally.

This forum has changed so much, it used to be about tortoises, now its just bitching and nasty comments.

#31 Guest_Joanne666_*

Guest_Joanne666_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 June 2005 - 03:58 PM

Exactly its about tortoises not my personality !!! If you have read the whole thread properly you will see I made that comment about receiving 'off list' mails, I dont see why a discussion about tortoises shouldnt be on here !! You did not comment on the threads topic, merely my screen name, which I would have thought was self explanatory and not really the issue

#32 Guest_amaccaxx_*

Guest_amaccaxx_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 June 2005 - 11:12 PM

Hi Andy,
I was a member 'banned' from this site and even though i've joined other sites it's good to be back again. I really have gained so much info from here since getting my two torts last year. I have only looked at the forum today as I was away for the weekend and then my daughter was taken into hospital on Tuesday morning (nothing too serious) Have you heard anything about Harry at all? I really can only imagine the heartache that you are going through and it must be awful to see your children so upset too. Please keep us informed of events.
My thoughts are with you and your family,
Allie x

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users