New Enclosure

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_MaxXx_*

Guest_MaxXx_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 June 2009 - 09:55 AM

Hi Guys, I'm new here and let me tell you I'm impressed of how well you treat you torts :D

Basically, we had to move in a new home on short notice, but unfortunately we are missing a safe back garden.

I have 2 Greek tortoise (Testudo graeca), that's what they call them if I'm not mistaken. I was thinking of setting them up a nice home in the front garden (accessible from the street), but I'm afraid of not finding them there (you know what I mean). We've thought of finding them a new home but they've been with us for at least 15 years now so that is not an option.

However we do have a quite large roof, we don't have snow here in the Mediterranean so it is quite a large open space, concrete though.

Can I in anyway setup a nice neat home in anyway, was thinking of having something like you guys posted in the outdoor enclosure section of the forum ?. They look very nice and comfy (and has to be neat .. need to impress parents :rolleyes: ).

Any ideas please?

Max

#2 Guest_Robink_*

Guest_Robink_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 June 2009 - 11:31 AM

Hi Max, and welcome to the forum. :D
I can see why you cant make an enclosure on a flat roof, as long as the roof is well supported and strong I am sure you will be fine. :LOL: You could make a mini garden for them and you to enjoy!!! Let us know how you get on or post some pics, were a nosey lot!!! :LOL: :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users