breeders

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_brucefairweather_*

Guest_brucefairweather_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 June 2009 - 04:27 PM

hello every 1, dose anyone know any tortoise breeders in scotland.looking for an other hermann but dont want to go to a pet shop or garden center.cant seem to find one any where!!!!!thanks for reeding

#2 Guest_arnhib_*

Guest_arnhib_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 June 2009 - 04:09 PM

Hi Bruce,
I may be able to help you, I have written to the guy to see if he has any youngsters for sale

hello every 1, does anyone know any tortoise breeders in scotland.looking for an other hermann but dont want to go to a pet shop or garden center.cant seem to find one any where!!!!!thanks for reeding

#3 Guest_brucefairweather_*

Guest_brucefairweather_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 June 2009 - 04:27 PM

QUOTE (brucefairweather @ Jun 16 2009, 05:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hello every 1, dose anyone know any tortoise breeders in scotland.looking for an other hermann but dont want to go to a pet shop or garden center.cant seem to find one any where!!!!!thanks for reeding

thank you very much for your reply.hope to here from you soon.thanks again

#4 Guest_brucefairweather_*

Guest_brucefairweather_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 June 2009 - 11:10 AM

QUOTE (arnhib @ Jun 17 2009, 05:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi Bruce,
I may be able to help you, I have written to the guy to see if he has any youngsters for sale

hello every 1, does anyone know any tortoise breeders in scotland.looking for an other hermann but dont want to go to a pet shop or garden center.cant seem to find one any where!!!!!thanks for reeding

still looking for a scottish hermann breeder or far north england.as i live on north coast of scotland.i will travel for him or her.my last one was out of pet shop.wot a poor state she was in never again!!!

#5 Guest_lilacgeorge_*

Guest_lilacgeorge_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 June 2009 - 11:36 AM

Have you tried Pm'ing Ozric? If you click on 'members' at the top then type in his name it should come up. He's from ur area, well Scotland anyway! I know its a big place.... rolleyes.gif but worth a try!!!! LOL!!!

#6 Guest_brucefairweather_*

Guest_brucefairweather_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 June 2009 - 12:35 PM

QUOTE (brucefairweather @ Jun 29 2009, 12:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
still looking for a scottish hermann breeder or far north england.as i live on north coast of scotland.i will travel for him or her.my last one was out of pet shop.wot a poor state she was in never again!!!

spot on thanks will try that just now

#7 Guest_brucefairweather_*

Guest_brucefairweather_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 June 2009 - 12:47 PM

QUOTE (brucefairweather @ Jun 29 2009, 12:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

spot on thanks will try that just now

#8 Guest_kaybee_*

Guest_kaybee_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 June 2009 - 06:52 PM

Just to let you know, I read on the forum somewhere that Ozric is away for a week or two, so dont worry if you dont get a reply straight away! wink.gif

#9 Guest_brucefairweather_*

Guest_brucefairweather_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 June 2009 - 09:56 PM

QUOTE (kaybee @ Jun 29 2009, 07:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just to let you know, I read on the forum somewhere that Ozric is away for a week or two, so dont worry if you dont get a reply straight away! wink.gif

thanks for that.will keep that in mind while i wait for the reply cheers

#10 Guest_brucefairweather_*

Guest_brucefairweather_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 June 2009 - 09:58 PM

QUOTE (kaybee @ Jun 29 2009, 07:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

#11 Guest_brucefairweather_*

Guest_brucefairweather_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 July 2009 - 10:38 PM

QUOTE (brucefairweather @ Jun 29 2009, 10:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

think i have tracked down a hermann breeder now thanks for your help.he or she wont be ready for a few months but will be worth the wait to get a uk breed one rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif

#12 Guest_Hettie_*

Guest_Hettie_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 July 2009 - 10:44 PM

Awww thats fab news! Plenty of time to prepare for the new arrival!! Think of how many weeds you could grow by then! biggrin.gif

Paula x

#13 Guest_brucefairweather_*

Guest_brucefairweather_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 July 2009 - 07:15 PM

QUOTE (Hettie @ Jul 1 2009, 11:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Awww thats fab news! Plenty of time to prepare for the new arrival!! Think of how many weeds you could grow by then! biggrin.gif

Paula x

magic news!!!time will soon fly in not!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users