- - - - -

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
90 replies to this topic

#81 Guest_Lin_*

Guest_Lin_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 July 2009 - 09:34 PM

Do you really think you're going to be able to call her anything besides baby lush? You could cause long-term trauma if you change it now blush.gif

#82 Guest_Hettie_*

Guest_Hettie_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 July 2009 - 09:42 PM

I think Baby Lush is just gorgeous! wub.gif

Could be a West Country thing Lin, well Bristol anyhew! Gurt Lush!! Doesn't have quite the same ring to it!

Paula x

#83 Guest_darran_*

Guest_darran_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 July 2009 - 10:44 PM

Hi Dawn,
I have been away all weekend and missed all the excitement. Congratulations that is such good news I am really pleased for you. Its a whopper at 14 grams my hatchlings average around 11 grams. It looks gorgeous a real stunner you should be very proud.
Darran.

#84 Guest_kaybee_*

Guest_kaybee_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 July 2009 - 09:55 AM

Hi Dawn, how is Baby lush doing? wub.gif

Got any more pics ? (silly question rolleyes.gif !!!)

x K x

#85 Guest_lilacgeorge_*

Guest_lilacgeorge_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 July 2009 - 02:45 PM

I shall post some more later. She seems to be doing well, haven't seen her eat yet but then I'm not watching her 24-7 - no, seriously!!! I'm gonna bath and weigh her shortly - only just got in from work. She's very fiesty, constantly on the go when the light is on! Only have the light on when I'm home (as Terry recommended) - good job as well cos she was upside doen near the lamp yesterday when I got in (I'd only popped out for 3/4hr).

#86 Guest_lilacgeorge_*

Guest_lilacgeorge_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 July 2009 - 04:55 PM

OK, I have got some beautiful photo's - I'm gonna put them in the photo section BUT you have been warned....they have a serious Ahhhhhhhh factor!!!!!!! Thank you to everyone that has followed and contributed to this post, Baby Lush is so lucky to have so many caring Aunties & Uncles

wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

#87 Guest_clairiscrazy_*

Guest_clairiscrazy_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 July 2009 - 10:16 AM

ok embarrasing question here

were is the photo album?? i found the pictures link on top of the page but i cant find baby lush??? is there another album somewere?.lol.. blush.gif

#88 Guest_Lin_*

Guest_Lin_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 July 2009 - 11:02 AM

When you first come on the forum, instead of clicking on Hermanns, scroll down to photo gallery and click on that.

#89 Guest_clairiscrazy_*

Guest_clairiscrazy_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 July 2009 - 04:18 PM

thank you lin blush.gif

found baby lush so sweet

#90 Guest_Ozric_*

Guest_Ozric_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 July 2009 - 08:23 PM

Hi Dawn, that is fantastic news and the photos are great. What a lovely baby. I missed some the excitement due to being away at the crucial point. By the time I might be in your position you'll have produced dozens of babies and you'll be able to give us all the advice we need. Congratulations!

#91 Guest_lilacgeorge_*

Guest_lilacgeorge_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 July 2009 - 08:57 PM

Awww, thanks Oz, wondered where you were at the crutial moment!!! LOL!!! rolleyes.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users