hatchlings and juveniles indoors

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_terrypin_*

Guest_terrypin_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 July 2009 - 11:35 AM

hi just a couple pic's of my hatchling table and juvenile pen indoors.
terry

also pictures of some juveniles from the last 2 years that havent found homes yet with pictures of this years hatchlings in their table the grubby little things.
terry

thank you for looking

#2 Guest_Hettie_*

Guest_Hettie_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 July 2009 - 12:23 PM

Oh wow! Lucky you!! :D

Look at that lot.... they are just gorgeous!! :wub:

I love the picture of the babies covered in mud in the second to last one, you are certainly getting one of 'THOSE' looks.... reminded me of my nan's face when I used to come home late!! :LOL:

You certainly have your hands full!

Paula x

#3 Guest_lilacgeorge_*

Guest_lilacgeorge_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 July 2009 - 12:37 PM

WOW!!! there's me thinking I've got my hands full!!!!! Best check my pockets when I leave in September!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: They are gorgous!!!!! Can't wait to see them all :wub:

#4 Guest_terrypin_*

Guest_terrypin_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 July 2009 - 12:58 PM

thanks for looking Paula and Dawn please excuse the mess i just went and took the pictures they are such a messy lot lol.they have just gone out for the afternoon the temperature is 18.3 and overcast so they will probably be all dug down when i go to bring them in ,jees i seem to spend half my life hunting for tortoises and the other half picking weeds.Dawn you will need big pockets to make a dent in this population.although a few have gone from the juveniles so far this year but im sure we will have plenty left when you get here eating their heads off.i was hoping for another couple of clutches of hermans eggs but i may have missed them.never mind looks like the tgg eggs are developing so might see some hatchlings from them this year.they hatch out so perfect like little brown peas.nothing as pretty as the leopards though.
terry
graeca graeca

leopards

#5 Guest_Lin_*

Guest_Lin_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 July 2009 - 02:40 PM

Gosh, I bet they keep you on your toes. What a lovely lot

#6 Guest_lilacgeorge_*

Guest_lilacgeorge_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 July 2009 - 02:57 PM

Agree with you, the GG's are gorgous - a lovely chocolaty colour, but just look at those Leopards!!!!!! Wow, ok, I feel some therapy sessions coming on....'I must not start any more tortie collections......' :rolleyes:

Is it just GG's, hermans and Leo's you breed?

#7 Guest_kaybee_*

Guest_kaybee_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 July 2009 - 04:22 PM

Wow Terry, How do you cope and have the time for so many??!!! They are all so gorgeous, :wub: lucky you!!
What area are you from Terry?

x K x

#8 Guest_kaybee_*

Guest_kaybee_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 July 2009 - 04:23 PM

What beautiful markings thes babies have!

#9 Guest_terrypin_*

Guest_terrypin_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 July 2009 - 05:02 PM

thanks so much for looking.Dawn thats all thanks lol.K. im in Jersey. Lin lol thats for sure.Paula your poor nan i certainly hope you werent covered in mud lol.
terry

#10 Guest_Hettie_*

Guest_Hettie_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 July 2009 - 06:25 PM

Hi Terry,

I have never seen such young leopards before,
their markings are absolutely gorgeous and so different from each other... :wub:
All these babies in one day, we'll all be getting broody.... again!! :)

Paula x

#11 Guest_kaybee_*

Guest_kaybee_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 July 2009 - 06:37 PM

oooooo what a lovely place to live!

x K x

#12 Guest_lilacgeorge_*

Guest_lilacgeorge_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 July 2009 - 07:32 PM

LOL!!!! Not for much longer!!!! Me, mummy, auntie Val and Janie are hitting Jersey for a girlie week to celebrate me graduating from Uni and becoming a kiddies nurse!!!! And yes, I'm gonna call on Terry! LOL!!!! Can't go all the way there without seeing them babies! :wub:

#13 Guest_kaybee_*

Guest_kaybee_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 July 2009 - 09:06 PM

AAAARRRGGGHHHHH!!!! :blink: I hope Terry has warned the rest of the Islanders you are soon to be descending on them - I bet you are a right rowdy lot!!!! LOL!!! :P
Sounds great!!!
Feel free to bring me back a little baby or two!! :wub:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users