group photo Algerian hatchlings

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_terrypin_*

Guest_terrypin_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 August 2009 - 05:32 PM

hi number 7 is out so i tried to get a group picture,no chance they wont sit still.it was like getting a picture of the grandchildren they just wont sit still.so i had to put them in a tub for the picture .thats the hatchlings not the grandchildren.the first picture is of number 7.
terry

#2 Guest_clairiscrazy_*

Guest_clairiscrazy_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 August 2009 - 06:33 PM

awwwww how adorable number 7 has a look of come near me and ill bite ya..lol..

#3 Guest_Hettie_*

Guest_Hettie_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 August 2009 - 01:03 PM

Hi Terry,

Glad you cleared up the confusion over who was being put in a tub..... I had visions of you getting a 'knock at the door!' :D

The little guys are beautiful :wub: There is just something about stumpy back legs that makes me go all gooey!! (Now I'll be getting a knock from the funny farm guys!!)

Number 7 looks like he is saying 'come on punk... make my day' :D

Is the little triangle bit at the front an egg tooth? If so what happens to it now?

Paula x

#4 Guest_Lin_*

Guest_Lin_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 August 2009 - 04:36 PM

They're all lovely

#5 Guest_lilacgeorge_*

Guest_lilacgeorge_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 August 2009 - 08:16 PM

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! More for me to get broody over next week!!!! :rolleyes:

#6 Guest_terrypin_*

Guest_terrypin_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 August 2009 - 08:31 PM

hi yes you can just see the egg tooth in the picture.i dont know when it goes its just not there one day lol.i suppose i should watch out for it so i can answer this question in the future.im not even sure if it just wears away or if they shed it.
terry

#7 Guest_terrypin_*

Guest_terrypin_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 August 2009 - 08:36 PM

there will be even more Dawn,number 8 pipped this morning and is sat in the egg at the moment being lazy.i just checked number 9 and it looks to me like it will pip tonight or some time tomorrow ,definately on the move .so that will mean 9 out of 9 if im correct both clutches 100%.i will know for certain tomorrow.im looking forward to your visit.
terry

#8 Guest_lilacgeorge_*

Guest_lilacgeorge_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 September 2009 - 06:41 PM

LOL! You say that now Terry....... seriously can't wait! I shall email you a bit nearer the time to sort out the best days for you....

#9 Guest_terrypin_*

Guest_terrypin_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 September 2009 - 06:54 PM

no problem Dawn im looking forward to your visit.oh number 9 is now an egg with a head sticking out of it and 8 is on the table.im very pleased.
terry

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users