HIBERNATION ADVICE..

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_lilacgeorge_*

Guest_lilacgeorge_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 September 2009 - 08:32 PM

I was going to do a hibernation post but looking at the one at the top of the page Darran has revised it. So not sure we really need another one rolleyes.gif

Please have a look and if you have any questions, feel free to PM/email me biggrin.gif

#2 Guest_clairiscrazy_*

Guest_clairiscrazy_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 September 2009 - 12:34 PM

ok i must be a blind bat were is this revised post on hibernation???? wacko.gif wacko.gif

ok ignore me..lmao just seen it in green at the VERY TOP of the page..lmao.. blush.gif blush.gif

#3 Guest_Hermie + Pebble_*

Guest_Hermie + Pebble_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 September 2009 - 11:21 PM

Read Darrens sheet. Love the charts and 'idiot' guide feel to it. Like alot of you mine is going in for the first hibernation and this step by step approach is great.

No doubt I will panic and be on here looking for more advice as well but feel a bit better for reading that.

Just as long as Dawn and the rest of the experienced owners don't go walkabout we should be ok. (fingers toeas and everything else crossed of course blink.gif )

xx

need a fridge and a couple thermometers now!!

#4 Guest_lilacgeorge_*

Guest_lilacgeorge_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 September 2009 - 10:19 AM

I'm still debating about doing a post....what do you think? Is there anything in the post above that isn't covered?

#5 Guest_layla_*

Guest_layla_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 September 2009 - 02:58 PM

Hi all,

Just a little thought, as the hibernation post at the top has been revised.

Maybe our own little 'ITW Dawn' could maybe do a thread of....'This is what i'm doing', if we keep it as a thread that no-one posts on it would make for easier reading for all, don't know if it's possible to do a lock down on a thread so just maybe Dawn could post. Maybe ask the boss???? Just maybe lighting times, heat times, etc.. presuming you're up for that Dawn...

As i feel everyone will have lots of questions of their own, and lots of other threads will be running. I know that when the time comes for my own little one to be winding down I will feel a lot happier knowing someone else is doing the same and at the same time. (I am still determined to hibernate)

Anyway like i said, just a thought.

Jacqui

X

P.S. 2 days to go Dawn.....have a ball.... wink.gif wink.gif

#6 Guest_lilacgeorge_*

Guest_lilacgeorge_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 September 2009 - 04:00 PM

I'm happy to do that if thats what you want? I've already spoke to Andy about having a locked post and he's happy to do that...

I know Jac.....I'm all ready to go!!!! Sooooooo excited!!!!!!!! Gonna be lost without MH & FB though!!!!! lol!!!!! rolleyes.gif

#7 Guest_Hermie + Pebble_*

Guest_Hermie + Pebble_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 September 2009 - 04:13 PM

I think that when it comes to this topic you can't have enough good advice. And when it comes to it, it will be the likes of 'ITW Dawn' (that's so funny- you have a title!) tht we will be pestering for advice, so would be very happy to know how you are going about things.

I am currently looking for a fridge, and then I did like the thermometers that Darran had so they can be viewed outside the fridge. It's good to see the setups as well as read how its all done. (hint hint- pics?)

lol xx

#8 Guest_Hermie + Pebble_*

Guest_Hermie + Pebble_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 September 2009 - 04:15 PM

BTW Dawn, have a good trip- take lots of pics lol xx

#9 Guest_lilacgeorge_*

Guest_lilacgeorge_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 September 2009 - 07:28 PM

erm, errrrrr, TTW? Clue anyone....? rolleyes.gif

#10 Guest_layla_*

Guest_layla_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 September 2009 - 07:31 PM

errrrrrrrrrr yes it's you...... laugh.gif laugh.gif

I T W Dawn.........now mean anything??????

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Jac

x

#11 Guest_Hettie_*

Guest_Hettie_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 September 2009 - 07:54 PM

I know, I know! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

IN THE WILD!! rolleyes.gif

Paula x

#12 Guest_lilacgeorge_*

Guest_lilacgeorge_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 September 2009 - 07:54 PM

DOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah but..............IN THE WILD............................................................................

You'll all miss me when I'm gone, TSK! You'll see!!!!! tongue.gif

#13 Guest_lilacgeorge_*

Guest_lilacgeorge_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 September 2009 - 07:55 PM

Must be the wine........looked like T T W to me blink.gif wacko.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users