Hibernation. Solo or pairs?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Hermie + Pebble_*

Guest_Hermie + Pebble_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 September 2009 - 11:31 PM

Hi all, just wondered.. I have 2 08 torts who obviously live together and are always 'cuddled' up together in the morning. Do I hibernate them together or seperately?

This will be their first 'sleep', so still working out the logistics of everything.

Thanks xx

#2 Guest_Lin_*

Guest_Lin_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 September 2009 - 09:40 AM

I hibernated mine together

#3 Guest_lilacgeorge_*

Guest_lilacgeorge_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 September 2009 - 10:17 AM

Personally I would hibernate in the same fridge but not in the same box. The reason being if one of them wee's your not going to know which one so you'd have to get them both up. All 5 of mine live together but will be in seperate boxes in the fridge, they can still 'chat' over the fence as such!!! rolleyes.gif

#4 Guest_Hermie + Pebble_*

Guest_Hermie + Pebble_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 September 2009 - 03:54 PM

QUOTE (lilacgeorge @ Sep 7 2009, 11:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Personally I would hibernate in the same fridge but not in the same box. The reason being if one of them wee's your not going to know which one so you'd have to get them both up. All 5 of mine live together but will be in seperate boxes in the fridge, they can still 'chat' over the fence as such!!! rolleyes.gif

lol Is it like a sleep over with the kids- will I be opening the fridge and telling them to 'shut up and go to sleep' biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

xx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users