My ibera males

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_cyberangel_*

Guest_cyberangel_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 January 2010 - 01:20 PM

Hi all

While its quiet, I am posting a picture of my ibera males, up to mischief during this past Summer.

#2 Guest_paulalouise_*

Guest_paulalouise_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 January 2010 - 02:35 PM

awww bless them

#3 Guest_brucefairweather_*

Guest_brucefairweather_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 January 2010 - 05:23 PM

they are a credit to you

#4 Guest_Robink_*

Guest_Robink_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 January 2010 - 07:29 PM

Lovely Sandy!!! Great looking torts, more pics pleeeeeeease.

#5 Guest_Hettie_*

Guest_Hettie_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 January 2010 - 09:17 PM

Awww they are lovely! Looks like the little fella near the rock is keeping watch!!

Paula x

#6 Guest_Dawn_*

Guest_Dawn_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 January 2010 - 09:24 PM

What a lovely pair you have there Sandy! LOL!!!! wink.gif Seriously, they are gorgous wub.gif

#7 Guest_cyberangel_*

Guest_cyberangel_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 January 2010 - 10:44 PM

The tortoise on the right as you look at the picture, is the one I have had for 32yrs. My first ever tortoise.

#8 Guest_terrypin_*

Guest_terrypin_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 January 2010 - 08:23 AM

they are looking great Sandy real characters lol.im going to miss my lone male when he goes this year but he loves people and my grandsons will be more than enough for him at their house.
terry

#9 Guest_cyberangel_*

Guest_cyberangel_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 January 2010 - 11:03 AM

Passing on to new keepers (family can be best, as you can advise and help when needed and keep in touch) especially family, is what tortoise keeping is all about. In time they might find a female and start a new group. And pass on to their off springs. And so the generations go on.
Have you any snow in Jersey Terry?
We have it in abundance:0(

#10 Guest_terrypin_*

Guest_terrypin_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 January 2010 - 11:31 AM

hi Sandy,we have had some snow but its almost all gone today.the kids had a great day yesterday though.my granddaughter was sliding down our hill with her dad most of the morning.next time we get it she will probably be an adult she is only 4 now lol.i offered my youngest daughter a trio of young hermans so she could breed them but i think she knows the work and expense involved ,plus she has enough to do with two boys running around lol.one tortoise is more than enough.
terry

#11 Guest_Dawn_*

Guest_Dawn_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 January 2010 - 08:04 PM

QUOTE (terrypin @ Jan 10 2010, 11:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hi Sandy,we have had some snow but its almost all gone today.the kids had a great day yesterday though.my granddaughter was sliding down our hill with her dad most of the morning.next time we get it she will probably be an adult she is only 4 now lol.i offered my youngest daughter a trio of young hermans so she could breed them but i think she knows the work and expense involved ,plus she has enough to do with two boys running around lol.one tortoise is more than enough.
terry

PMSL!!! Terry I fear I've bought bad luck to your beautiful Island!!! When we were there we were talking about snow and apparently you very rarely have it....oooops!!! We are hoping to come back again in September..... wub.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users