reptilboost

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_JEANETTE_*

Guest_JEANETTE_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 February 2010 - 08:53 PM

Hi everyone

I've read a few reviews about the benefits of Reptilboost. It's a powder that is added to their bath water and apparantly increases their appetite.
Does anyone know where I can get this from?

thanks
Jeanette

#2 Guest_Hermie + Pebble_*

Guest_Hermie + Pebble_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 February 2010 - 09:05 PM

http://www.kimbosrep...ments-c-25.html

google it- loads of places sell it such as the company above. xx

#3 Guest_Hettie_*

Guest_Hettie_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 February 2010 - 11:00 PM

Are you having problems with your little one Jeanette? I just wondered (nosey ol' moo that I am) why you think you might be needing it?

Paula x

#4 Guest_Hettie_*

Guest_Hettie_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 February 2010 - 11:03 PM

Re the Kimbos link above.... just to let you know that almost 3 months to the date of ordering a fridge thermometer I have yet received no order.... or refund!!

Paula x

#5 Guest_Ozric_*

Guest_Ozric_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 February 2010 - 11:19 PM

QUOTE (Hettie @ Feb 1 2010, 11:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Re the Kimbos link above.... just to let you know that almost 3 months to the date of ordering a fridge thermometer I have yet received no order.... or refund!!

Paula x

The man who runs Kimbos is active again on forums and putting his name about. Paula it might be worth reminding him that your order has not been dealt with. There is a phone number on the website and you can also e mail him. If he cares about his business he needs to deal with the people who feel let down.

#6 Guest_cyberangel_*

Guest_cyberangel_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 February 2010 - 08:59 AM

I agree with Jonathan, Darren at Kimbos is very helpful. Like anyone mistakes can be made. Please just remind him.

#7 Guest_Robink_*

Guest_Robink_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 February 2010 - 11:44 AM

I placed an order with him and received it in 2 days.

#8 Guest_Hettie_*

Guest_Hettie_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 February 2010 - 07:07 PM

I have given him another gentle nudge biggrin.gif
But in my defence I have received 3 emails from him between November and now saying he will sort things out for me... I realise I appear in the minority and that Kimbos have many satisfied customers, but I can only speak from my own experience, and cannot therefore recommend them. I'm sure we will get things sorted...eventually!! rolleyes.gif

Paula x

#9 Guest_Hermie + Pebble_*

Guest_Hermie + Pebble_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 February 2010 - 07:37 PM

Paula x

wasn't pushing that site- I haven't used them myself, just did a quick search and posted the first one as example.

#10 Guest_JEANETTE_*

Guest_JEANETTE_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 February 2010 - 08:23 PM

Thanks for the replies, I did google it and just found lots of posts of people also wanting to know where to buy it from. I will try the website you talk about.

To Paula... Thanks for the concern, Cola is really well and lively and as always very comical with her antics but she just has no appetite at all. I'm becoming quite a paranoid mother!! She has a nice long warm bath every night, so I can't understand the lack of appetite. I just hope she hasn't made a new years resolution to start dieting.. he he

Thanks again and I'll let you know how I get on.

Jeanette

#11 Guest_Hettie_*

Guest_Hettie_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 February 2010 - 09:54 PM

Is it worth having a sample checked for worms?

Paula x

#12 Guest_Dawn_*

Guest_Dawn_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 February 2010 - 10:16 PM

I have some retiboost here Jeanette (at least I'm sure I have, I know I did have so provided its not outta date!) If you give me your address vis PM I'll send you some as I wont use it all! Anyhew, let me know!

Likewise, I have shed loads of calcium - so if anyone wants any PM me your details and I'll send you some! Again, because mine are fed weeds and live outdoors I dont use it (or very little of it anyway) and I bought a huge tub of the stuff!

#13 Guest_JEANETTE_*

Guest_JEANETTE_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 February 2010 - 09:52 PM

Thanks Dawn..

I have bought some off that Kimbo website, just hope it does the trick.

Thanks again
jeanette

#14 Guest_Ozric_*

Guest_Ozric_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 February 2010 - 11:34 PM

Kimbos has a good reputation amongst us tortoise keepers and I used them many times with only good experiences. Standards seemed to dip for a while but hopefully Darren is back on track.

I am going to get one of these stool sample tests and I have a man with a microscope standing by in Edinburgh. All we need now is poo!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users