How many are up - who's still tucked up

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Hermie + Pebble_*

Guest_Hermie + Pebble_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 February 2010 - 03:33 PM

Hi everyone,

I'm just wondering how many are still hibernating- I know it's still early for the older torts- and who is already up. How long and were they fridged, garaged, or underground etc.

I've got 2 Aug 08's who were fridged for 8 weeks and were woken on Friday 12th Feb. They are both drinking and eating but not zooming around, more mooching and chilling. But seem well, both have passed water and the white stuff so all seems to be moving along well.

Could you all pop ur ages/ times and techniques on - that sounds dodgy!! lmao just the tort details will do. :blush: . Just wanted an idea of how many using which methods.

Thanks
Lezlie xx

#2 Guest_Hettie_*

Guest_Hettie_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 February 2010 - 09:07 PM

All up! :wub:

(Princess) Hettie Hermann - 04 8 weeks in the fridge, 340g start weight 18g weight loss (4g in the fridge)
Bailey - 07 8 weeks in the fridge, 68g start weight 8g weight loss (4g in the fridge)
Baby Boo - 07 8 weeks in the fridge, 50g start weight 2g weight loss (0g in the fridge)

There were a few of us at the start of hibernation wondering whether the 10% weight loss we had read of meant from the start of wind down or whether this may be lost in the fridge. Hopefully if some of us share our findings it may help next years hibernation newbies?

Paula x

#3 Guest_Hermie + Pebble_*

Guest_Hermie + Pebble_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 February 2010 - 10:28 PM

Thats what I'm thinking, just to have it all in one place. I was thinking the 07 figures will be of use to me as thats where mine should be at next year, and this years can see that mine were fine this year etc. Also was interested in just how long the older ones are down and how they all are doing.

Lezlie xx

#4 Guest_Dawn_*

Guest_Dawn_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 February 2010 - 08:25 AM

Still sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepppppppppppppppppppppping zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zz

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users