Updated tort table pics.

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_shaz_*

Guest_shaz_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 March 2010 - 11:36 PM

Hey all, I was looking through my topics and i havent put any pics of Storm and Chases home for a whlie so i thought i would. Everytime i clean them i move it around a little. Well i say move it around i move the walls so as it a bit different. I have got a new heat lamp on the way so i will be taking the big house out soon and changing it for a smaller one until they get a bit bigger. It does take up alot of room in there and they dont use it that much. Where here goes. Let me know what you all think......................................................

Thanks for looking.

#2 Guest_jackiedots_*

Guest_jackiedots_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 March 2010 - 12:30 AM

What a lovely home for them. So many different areas for them to explore ! They must be two very happy torts :D

Jackie
xx

#3 Guest_Hermie + Pebble_*

Guest_Hermie + Pebble_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 March 2010 - 08:01 AM

Looks great, my son especially loves this... he is a bit of a game nut and thinks we should make runs and courses for them, and was pleased you have a similar view. :D I'm not sure if he thinks they are cleverer than they are or I think they're not. lol.

He was a little disapointed though.. you haven't got a see saw!!!! :blink: he really wants to giv ours a see-saw, and has sneaked one in when we're not looking, but it's never in there long. :D

Mine aren't using the hide much either, they tend to just dig gown where they want and go to sleep. Little buggers, you give them a lovely bedroom- love the shaped door by the way- and they don't use it!!

Lezlie xx

#4 Guest_shaz_*

Guest_shaz_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 March 2010 - 05:55 PM

I am looking for a smaller house for them, but i wanted something a bit different. Ive been lloking on ebay at the hamster houses and rats but none of them are suitable. I found a really nice hamster house, well i say house its a mushroom, really nice but the door its big enough for them to get in. I just think its silly taking up all that space with that house when the dont use it. I will keep looking thou. something will come up soon. My new light came todat so that will be goin on tomorow and the house can come out. I have got another wall to put in there so maybe i will put a pot on its side for them to hide in for now.

#5 Guest_Dawn_*

Guest_Dawn_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 March 2010 - 10:04 PM

looking good hun :wub:

#6 Guest_shaz_*

Guest_shaz_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 March 2010 - 11:35 PM

Changed it again....... got a new lamp and took the house out. Heres some new pics.......

#7 Guest_Ozric_*

Guest_Ozric_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 March 2010 - 12:31 AM

Lovely looking set-up Shaz. Very tidy compared to mine. Don't the torts tend ot mess everything up? Like the maze idea too. Oz

#8 Guest_shaz_*

Guest_shaz_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 March 2010 - 11:58 AM

I do sweep it every day and clean it up a bit. But they dont really mess it up. They get mud in the bath and mud on the rocks but thats bout it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users