1st time hibernators...

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_clairiscrazy_*

Guest_clairiscrazy_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 March 2010 - 04:47 PM

hiya i know there are a few of us that hibernated there torts for the first time this/last year,
so my question is..

what difference have you found in your torts since they have come out of hibernation??

my three are a LOT more active roaming around ALL of there cage most of the day..lol.. there cage is never tidy its trashed everysingle day..lol..

there food bowl is now always empty by the end of the day (were as last year i was throwing food away.)

and too me they feel more solid that sounds weird but its hard to explain..lol..

also the only time they go in there hidey is to sleep other than that there out and wrecking the joint..lol.

#2 Guest_clairiscrazy_*

Guest_clairiscrazy_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 March 2010 - 02:29 PM

im also going to add boris is upside more than he is rightside up lol the lil horror seems to be turning himself over this time i didnt turn him just let him use my hand as a lever and right himself..lol.

#3 Guest_Hettie_*

Guest_Hettie_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 March 2010 - 08:21 PM

I think it must be a Spring thing!
My little guys charge around and then when they see me everyone plays statues. :rolleyes: Not me mum... honest. :wub:
Everyone is up early and Hettie is sat on her food slate by 8am. The littlies spend all day rearranging their furniture. :D
Worries me to death when they do the flippy thing. :blink:

Paula x

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users