WAKEY, WAKEY!

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Dawn_*

Guest_Dawn_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 March 2010 - 02:08 PM

Ok, I've deceided to make the most of being sent home from work today and get my little shelled ones up! I have got their cage in (I use an indoor rabbit/guinea pig cage), filled it with top soil, put in a bit of slate under lamp, also a bit of slate to eat off and a water dish. I'm not going to decorate it too much as hopefully they will only be indoors for a week or two. Once they have established eating (ahem, and I've cleared all my junk out of their shed :blush: ) they will be going outdoors where they belong!

Just going to pick my little man up from school then get them out of the fridge.....YAY! CAN'T WAIT!!!!!! :D

#2 Guest_Dawn_*

Guest_Dawn_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 March 2010 - 03:43 PM

They've been sitting in their 'wake up' box for 45 mins now, all have woke and moved! So going to weight them, length them, bath them, then weigh them again! Then put them in their table to warm up, once warm I shall offer them food....

#3 Guest_Dawn_*

Guest_Dawn_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 March 2010 - 04:35 PM

Thats it all done! They are now all basking under the lamp - apart from Frank who is sitting staring at the pile of food!!! :D

#4 Guest_jay_*

Guest_jay_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 March 2010 - 07:30 PM

Hi Dawn,
Great to hear that they are all awake,how's Frank,has he eaten anything yet?
Jayne,H and Becky

#5 Guest_Dawn_*

Guest_Dawn_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 March 2010 - 07:33 PM

Hi Jayne,

yep, just checked them and they are all eating! All's good in the Shelley (yep thats my surname!) household!!!!! :wub:

#6 Guest_jay_*

Guest_jay_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 March 2010 - 07:41 PM

great news,Dawn,
H and Becky have gone to bed,i dont blame them!!!

#7 Guest_Hettie_*

Guest_Hettie_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 March 2010 - 09:28 PM

Happy new year little guys!! :wub:

Amazing how quickly they wake up isn't it? Now all we need is the summer. :D

Paula x

#8 Guest_Robink_*

Guest_Robink_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 March 2010 - 10:08 PM

Thats Great news Dawn, glad your lot are doing fine. Lets hope Frank gets busy this year!!!!

#9 Guest_Dawn_*

Guest_Dawn_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 March 2010 - 08:38 PM

Thanks guys :wub:

LOL, Frank's probably already forgotten the little bit he'd learnt pre-hibernation!!! Bless! he is already giving Tally the 'come on' though so fingers crossed!

#10 Guest_Hermie + Pebble_*

Guest_Hermie + Pebble_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 April 2010 - 08:53 PM

Welcome back little ones!! Glad all are good and flourishing again. Roll on the summer :D

Lezlie xx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users