Beginning Of The New Enclosure.

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Hettie_*

Guest_Hettie_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 April 2010 - 07:16 PM

We have a little light gardening to be getting on with at our house!Posted ImageBut some things are far more important. :D Posted ImageThe little guys need somewhere for the summer.Posted ImageSo work starts here!!Posted ImageWe are building a 10 x 8 shed... they will only have half for now, attached will be a 6 x 6 greenhouse and this will lead into a small enclosure. The borders will grow as they do and as we complete the rest of the work to be done! Lets hope for slow growth!! :D Paula x

#2 Guest_brucefairweather_*

Guest_brucefairweather_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 April 2010 - 07:31 PM

that looks a nice sheltered spot paula.finnished mine today they have been in it all day.cant wait to see yours finnished

#3 Guest_Dawn_*

Guest_Dawn_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 April 2010 - 08:22 PM

blimey!!!! :blink: Looking good so far! Keep the pics coming!!!! :wub:

#4 Guest_gail69_*

Guest_gail69_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 April 2010 - 08:47 PM

And I'm worried about starting my outdoor enclosure????? Mine should be like a walk in the park in comparison. Well done Paula and Hubby for taking on such a mamoth task and attacking it with such vigor. But as you say Paula, we know they are no trouble. LOL. xx

Gail
xx

#5 Guest_Ozric_*

Guest_Ozric_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 April 2010 - 09:48 PM

Paula that is a serious bit of work going on there!! Has that man off Grand Designs been round to do his nosey?

I cannot really visualise what you are doing but it's impressive for sure.

You must keep us informed of developments. I think we can all agree with Gail, they're no trouble.

#6 Guest_jay_*

Guest_jay_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 April 2010 - 07:34 PM

Paula,
great pictures,looks like lots of hard work,started our tort home but on a much smaller scale,
Jay,H and Becky

#7 Guest_jackiedots_*

Guest_jackiedots_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 April 2010 - 11:38 PM

So when I was looking for topsoil the other day, its possible that you could have helped !!!! LOL
OMG.......That is some project Paula......wow ! I heard a rumour that there was a new theme park opening in Somerset. I think I have found out where !!
Cant wait to see the finished project.
ps.......Will you be doing discounted family tickets ?

#8 Guest_Hettie_*

Guest_Hettie_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 April 2010 - 08:59 PM

LOL!Would have made a fabulous 'red run' ski slope.... or a water flume. :D But no, the little guys needed a flat surface for their shed!!Paula x

#9 Guest_Hettie_*

Guest_Hettie_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 May 2010 - 09:20 PM

Last weekend we got more work done on the enclosure....Unfortunately the wood we ordered (3 weeks ago) arrived Thursday with lots of damage, so has had to go back. :( Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePaula x

#10 Guest_brucefairweather_*

Guest_brucefairweather_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 May 2010 - 09:39 PM

jesus paula thats some set up you have going on their!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!makes mine look like a shanty town :(

#11 Guest_Hettie_*

Guest_Hettie_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 May 2010 - 09:47 PM

Awwww no way! Yours is an excellent job. :) This is going to have to be good, the little guys will be moving permanantly outside, year round, so we need to make sure it's well insulated... my hubby doesn't want to be "heating the garden"!! While there are just the 3 of them they will only have half of the shed... I had to compromise and make way for some tools, BUT I did manage to make sure the fridge goes in 'his' side!! :LOL: Paula x

#12 Guest_Dawn_*

Guest_Dawn_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 May 2010 - 04:14 PM

looking good honey :wub: So which bits the shed - the concrete based one? Whats the other one? Is that the greenhouse? Its gonna be fantastic!!

#13 Guest_Hettie_*

Guest_Hettie_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 May 2010 - 08:12 PM

Yep, you got it!! :) The greenhouse bit will be filled with topsoil so that the little guys can dig. Our garden is thick, heavy clay and had to be broken up with a kango hammer. Hopefully this will make it escape proof! :rolleyes: Paula x

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users