- - - - -

All tortoises out

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_cyberangel_*

Guest_cyberangel_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 May 2010 - 11:35 AM

My tortoises are now outside 24/7 without any extra heat:0)
All are out grazing and enjoying the warmth.

#2 Guest_Hettie_*

Guest_Hettie_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 May 2010 - 07:22 PM

Yay!!! Lucky lot. wub.gif

My little guys are still hanging on in there waiting for their new pad to be finished.... shouldn't be toooo much longer. rolleyes.gif

Paula x

#3 Guest_Dawn_*

Guest_Dawn_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 May 2010 - 08:20 PM

Hi Sandy,

Mine are out 24/7 without heat now as well!!! Enjoying some lovely sunshine, all is well in the Shelley household! Lovely to see them outdoors doing what comes naturally wub.gif Only downside was coming home today to find Grace upside down sad.gif don't know how long she had been in that position but she had passed urine and was in process of pooing so assume it had been a while sad.gif sad.gif but after a cuddle & bath she was fine.

#4 Guest_cyberangel_*

Guest_cyberangel_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 May 2010 - 07:26 AM

Far better they turn upside down outside Dawn, as its not as hot as doing this under a light:0)
My males turn them selves upslde down trying to climb steps:0)

#5 Guest_Dawn_*

Guest_Dawn_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 May 2010 - 07:31 PM

Yeah thats true, she was upside down again today in more or less the same spot! I think shes trying to 'climb' the grape vine!!! and falling backwards, luckily theres shade where she's falling so I'm not too bothered, though would obviously prefer her NOT to do it!! rolleyes.gif

#6 Guest_jay_*

Guest_jay_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 May 2010 - 02:16 PM

Hi
H and Becky are now outside 24/7 outisde enclosure only has the electrics to connect through from the house or shed but not having to worry about that at the moment with these temps,will post some pictures.
Jay ,H and Becky

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users