is it a guy thing

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_terrypin_*

Guest_terrypin_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 June 2010 - 12:04 PM

or just Gol being Gol for the last few years since he has become mature and the dominant male in my group,Gol has taken to rushing at me almost like he wants to scare me off.the other cb leopards will approach me when they see me and if i am doing any work in their enclosure will walk over my feet getting in the way and generally being nosey.i just wondered if any other keepers experienced this with groups of adult leopards
terry
these are some pictures of Gol with Mzuri a female and then he spots me down on their basking slab and rushes toward me.the vid(click to view) is of Gol in the enclosure when he sees me again and starts his attack right at the end little Blue leaves Flash's side to come towards me to be nosey.
terry

VIDEO CLICK TO VIEW

#2 Guest_brucefairweather_*

Guest_brucefairweather_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 June 2010 - 12:10 PM

that is some size of pen terry!!!do you own the hole island?great looking torts

#3 Guest_Hettie_*

Guest_Hettie_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 June 2010 - 09:17 PM

Sorry Terry, can't help, :rolleyes: but just wanted to tell you I enjoyed seeing your pictures! :)
You are right Bruce they have loads of room, we better not show our chaps, they'll be packing their bags. Posted Image

Paula x

#4 Guest_Dawn_*

Guest_Dawn_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 June 2010 - 07:22 PM

LOL, that video is soooo funny!!! It's like he's possessed!!! Your leo's are gorgeous :wub: even better in the flesh! If only I had room.....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users