Roxys Outdoor Enclosure

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_miller07_*

Guest_miller07_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 August 2010 - 01:34 PM

A couple of pics of Roxys outdoor homePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImageAny suggestions for improvement more than welcome ;) Thanks x

#2 Guest_Freddy McGavin_*

Guest_Freddy McGavin_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 August 2010 - 02:51 PM

Hi Cara,Roxy's outdoor enclosure looks great. Well done. :D Kind RegardsFreddy :D

#3 Guest_Pat_*

Guest_Pat_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 August 2010 - 03:43 PM

Hi, It is great well done, I bet Roxy loves it.You might want to add a shallow walk through water dish (like a small pot plant saucer sunk into the ground (with a bit of gravel in it if the sides are too steep) My 2 love to graze when they are outdoors and up hills in the middle of their enclosure. You could dig up some plantain and small weeds and plant them in the enclosure so they can hunt for their food.I am sure others will have other ideas, but it is great that you have given them an outdoor area. Roxy will be very happy! :wub: Pat x

#4 Guest_miller07_*

Guest_miller07_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 August 2010 - 03:52 PM

Thanks Pat I do have a Water dish to go in there had just forgotten to put it in lol It's one of those terrecotta plant pot saucer things. Got weeds growing in a mini greenhouse so as soon as they get a bit bigger I will place some in there ;) thanks again x

#5 Guest_Hettie_*

Guest_Hettie_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 August 2010 - 09:09 PM

Hi Cara,Roxy will just love being outside in the sunshine. :) She is certainly keeping you busy!I just wanted to check that you have got drainage holes in the bottom, in case of a downpour.Paula x

#6 Guest_miller07_*

Guest_miller07_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 August 2010 - 11:59 PM

Sunshine??? what is that :blink: lol Oooh no I haven't had totaly forgotten about that to be honest will get on to it asap. In the mean time I will not leave her out if I'm not home Thanks PaulaCara x

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users