Roxy

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_miller07_*

Guest_miller07_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 October 2010 - 08:15 PM

Not been on for a while been busy, busy, busy have had a nose about when I've had the chance though :P Roxy's doing well think I've finally got there with the amount to feed after over feeding slightly when we first got her :mellow: she's coming on nicely, loves her baths and is happy to be handled we all love her to bits x
Having a wee snooze
Posted Image

you looking at me?
Posted Image

this is my good side
Posted Image

ok one last photo
Posted Image

I've had enough of that silly lady taking all these pics, time to go in to hiding
Posted Image

I've also redone her table will get some pics 2moz =D Hope every1 and their torts are doing well ;) x

#2 Guest_xsammie89x_*

Guest_xsammie89x_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 October 2010 - 06:14 PM

Looking good, shes a lovely baby :D ive got two that size :D

#3 Guest_Freddy McGavin_*

Guest_Freddy McGavin_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 October 2010 - 06:29 PM

Hi Cara,
Hope you're keeping well? Great to see Roxy looking so well. She's certainly a cutie and seems to be bringing you such joy. What great news. Best of luck Cara ;)
Kind Regards
Freddy :D

#4 Guest_Hettie_*

Guest_Hettie_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 October 2010 - 07:30 PM

Hello there! :D

Thanks for the update, Roxy is looking.... GORGEOUS! :wub:

My guys are all behaving differently at the moment, Hettie is struggling to stay awake, :rolleyes: Bailey is still trying to find the coolest spot to sleep but has a little charge around on sunny days and Baby Boo seems completely oblivious to the time of year, basking lots, charging around, up with the.. bulbs, and only giving into it late afternoon. :D

Look forward to the enclosure pics! A great way to help others 'borrow' ideas!

Paula x

#5 Guest_miller07_*

Guest_miller07_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 October 2010 - 07:50 PM

Thanks for your lovely comments =D I'm very well thanks Freddy hope you are to =D we're all very fond of her and find ourselves just standing there watching her for ages lol

Roxy is behaving like Baby Boo Paula as active as ever lol

Thanks again all for your very kind comments =D x

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users