rehomed tort

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_jay_*

Guest_jay_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 October 2010 - 07:49 PM

Hello
I had a phone call saturday morning asking for help if i could rehome a tort,she's very bumpy she's been fed on pellets and lettuce now not eating at all and i said yes,she's beautiful to me so now she's in quarantine and hopefully next summer she can join H and Becky,she still has not eaten but i have bathed her twice today and she seemed to enjoy,i took a picture of her in the bath she's a big girl 760g and they said she's five but my Becky is four and she's so tiny compared,i'm wondering if it could be just wrong diet and husbandry that could have caused her to be so huge i have taken a picture of her in the bath today i will post some more pictures.
By the way calling her Humpty.
Jay,H,Becky and Humpty

#2 Guest_Hettie_*

Guest_Hettie_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 October 2010 - 08:14 PM

Ooooh she does sound a big girl Jayne. wub.gif Congratulations on your new arrival and looking forward to seeing a picture of her. biggrin.gif
I would think you are right in thinking her size is due to her diet.

Paula x

#3 Guest_jay_*

Guest_jay_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 November 2010 - 07:22 PM

Hi Paula
I have given Humpty two baths today but she's still not eaten,i tried her out on the grass for a walk about and i'm sure she does not have a clue on what grass is,she's loving her head been stroked,i have taken a picture of her tail end as they were not sure if she was a girl or boy but when i looked at her i said a girl but when i put her down on the grass her tail turns slightly,H had a glance of her as he was in his enclosure and he went nuts he was trying to get to her it was so funny he climbed onto the pansies and dived head first off, my hubby said straight away she's a girl,i will post a picture to see what you think.take care
Jayne,H,Becky,Humpty

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users