- - - - -

Humpty now eating

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_jay_*

Guest_jay_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 November 2010 - 07:57 PM

rolleyes.gif Today has been a fab day as Humpty had a bath this morning then i tried her with some dandelions and plantain with cuttlefish on and she ate it all,i was so pleased so this afternoon i bathed her again and tried her again with dandelions and clover and she ate it all so at last she's now eating tommorrow i'm also going to try her on the lawn to have a graze on some grass,she's now getting used to her home and our voices,she loves to be stroked on the head she's getting lots of attention and she seems to be loving it.
Jay,H,Becky and Humpty

#2 Guest_MrsG_*

Guest_MrsG_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 November 2010 - 08:51 PM

Great news smile.gif Humpty sounds like she is very much enjoying her new home and owners! Well done!

#3 Guest_miller07_*

Guest_miller07_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 November 2010 - 09:59 AM

QUOTE (jay @ Nov 3 2010, 07:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
rolleyes.gif Today has been a fab day as Humpty had a bath this morning then i tried her with some dandelions and plantain with cuttlefish on and she ate it all,i was so pleased so this afternoon i bathed her again and tried her again with dandelions and clover and she ate it all so at last she's now eating tommorrow i'm also going to try her on the lawn to have a graze on some grass,she's now getting used to her home and our voices,she loves to be stroked on the head she's getting lots of attention and she seems to be loving it.
Jay,H,Becky and Humpty

Glad to hear Humpty is settling in well for you x

#4 Guest_Hettie_*

Guest_Hettie_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 November 2010 - 02:35 PM

Great news Jayne, biggrin.gif

Sounds like you have a happy humpty! wub.gif

Paula x

#5 Guest_jay_*

Guest_jay_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 November 2010 - 06:11 PM

Hello Paula
Humpty is now eating two small feeds a day after her baths,and enjoying basking under her lights,i just wished the weather was okay for her to go and have a munch on the grass,its been raining all day here today.
take care
Jayne,H,Becky and Humptyx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users