- - - - -

Legs 11!!!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_gail69_*

Guest_gail69_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 November 2010 - 07:43 PM

Just when I had given up all hope of the last little egg hatching, Number 11 decided to make a very late appearance. He has his head and shoulders out of his shell, but we can see an extremely large egg sac. So we are hoping he stays put for a good few hours yet.

This is how he was when I first noticed him breaking out.

Attached File  2010_11_08_17.02.26.jpg   1.37MB   28 downloads

Gail
xx

#2 Guest_miller07_*

Guest_miller07_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 November 2010 - 08:39 PM

QUOTE (gail69 @ Nov 8 2010, 07:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just when I had given up all hope of the last little egg hatching, Number 11 decided to make a very late appearance. He has his head and shoulders out of his shell, but we can see an extremely large egg sac. So we are hoping he stays put for a good few hours yet.

This is how he was when I first noticed him breaking out.

Attached File  2010_11_08_17.02.26.jpg   1.37MB   28 downloads

Gail
xx

ooh How exciting for you Gail biggrin.gif Hope s/he stays there for a while then comes out fighting fit wink.gif
Keep us informed(and add more pics tongue.gif) x

#3 Guest_Freddy McGavin_*

Guest_Freddy McGavin_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 November 2010 - 09:01 PM

Hi Gail,
That's great news. I was almost losing count. But 11 hatchlings! That's really fantastic. I don't know how your going to manage? But best of luck with them all Gail wink.gif
Kind Regards
Freddy biggrin.gif

#4 Guest_gail69_*

Guest_gail69_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 November 2010 - 09:35 PM

Thanks for replies.

But I am quite concerned at the moment. This hatchling really does have a very large egg sac. I hope he stays put until it is absorbed. It would be terrible if anything happened now that he has got this far.

Gail
xx

#5 Guest_brucefairweather_*

Guest_brucefairweather_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 November 2010 - 09:44 PM

best of luck with him gail hope he makes it!!try wraping cling film round the tort if it comes out the shell with a big sack.

#6 Guest_gail69_*

Guest_gail69_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 November 2010 - 07:24 PM

Just a quick update on Legs 11. He has managed to stay put so far. And although he has his head and shoulders out of his egg shell and it is quite cracked around him, he isn't yet attempting to leave it. Thank Goodness. I cannot see his egg sac very well, so I can only assume he has absorbed quite alot of it while he has been sitting there.

I don't want to spray him as I don't want to encourage any urge to move out of the safety of his egg. So I have given him a couple of drips of water.

I just hope he is going to stay put a while longer until he has absorbed all of his egg sac.

Thank you for your support with this little chappie.

Gail
xx

#7 Guest_Hettie_*

Guest_Hettie_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 November 2010 - 07:34 PM

Awwww blimey little chap!! wub.gif
Everything crossed that he does as he's told and stays put for a while longer.
11!!!!!! biggrin.gif lucky you!

Paula x

#8 Guest_miller07_*

Guest_miller07_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 November 2010 - 06:03 PM

How's legs 11 doing Gail? x

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users