last bath!!!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_brucefairweather_*

Guest_brucefairweather_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 December 2010 - 12:05 PM

8 of mine are having there last bath of the year just now and will be of to sleep until spring!big mama will be following them in two weeks time as she layed some eggs two weeks ago and messed up her wind down!!!!!i hope theirs enough room in the fridge!!

#2 Guest_brucefairweather_*

Guest_brucefairweather_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 December 2010 - 01:20 PM

well just checked on them in the shed.so much for last day of wind down.they are at it like rabbits!!!!three of my females are getting mateed with as i type!must be getting one more in before the big sleep!!!
i have weighed them all and are all good weights for there sleep so i am delighted with that!!!ill be sorry to see them go but what can you do!!

#3 Guest_jay_*

Guest_jay_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 December 2010 - 06:13 PM

Best of luck with hibernation,hope all goes well,I'm missing H and Becky,counting the weeks down.

Jayne

#4 Guest_brucefairweather_*

Guest_brucefairweather_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 December 2010 - 07:21 PM

thanks jayne. just when i thought it was oc to put them to sleep one of them has done a big wee in the table and i dont know wich one done it!!!!!!!so gonna have to bath them again tomorrow and put them in before i head of to shetland for the week.little @@@@@@!!!!

#5 Guest_Freddy McGavin_*

Guest_Freddy McGavin_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 December 2010 - 08:04 PM

Best of luck with hibernation Bruce!! I hope everything runs smoothly. Sure it will be Springtime before you know it!! Take care. ;)
Kind Regards
Freddy :D

#6 Guest_brucefairweather_*

Guest_brucefairweather_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 December 2010 - 08:08 PM

cheers freddy,hibernation is so stressfull!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users